Charlie

You were with your boyfriend, you two were in his bed, the both of you had gotten into an argument and he was mad at you for a ridiculous reason.

That's why he decided to ignore you. You two were sitting on his bed, you were looking down while he was sitting at the end of it, his back facing you.

"Babe I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Come on you can't stay mad at me!" you spoke while looking at the back of his head.

Charlie didn't do anything, he didn't move, he didn't speak.

You sighed sadly but smiled when you spotted the pillow laying on the bed beside you. You slowly brought your hands to it before grabbing it in your hands.

You looked back up at Charlie.

"Are you going to talk to me?" You asked gently. He still didn't give you any answer, he only turned to look at you.

Then...

He shook his head.

He smirked at you as you gave him a glare.

Just as he went to turn back around, you decided to strike, you quickly hit him in the face with the pillow.

He looked stunned for a moment before he turned to look at your smirking face.

When you saw his face, you begin to worry, you knew he would want a revenge.

Your smile came back fast enough as a giggle made its way part your lips. You stoop up as fast as you could and ran straight out of the room, you heard him follow you and laughed as he did so.

You succeeded into getting into the living room, you thought you were going to make it out of there with a victory but your hope was quickly destroyed when you suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist.

A squeal immediately left your mouth as you were picked up from the ground and thrown down on the couch.

Charlie didn't say or let you say anything before he jumped on top of you and then begin to tickle your ribcage and stomach. You immediately begin to scream and laugh, you hated being tickled and he knew it.

"Say it!" He spoke as he watched you wiggle and laugh under him

"I'm sorry!" you finally screamed after a couple of seconds, you knew this is was what he wanted to hear.

Just as the words left your mouth, He stopped attacking your sides and gently leaned down to kiss you.

You kissed back and smiled,

you knew you were forgiven.