Billy

You walked into the hallway of your school, your books in your hands.

It was lunch time and you were bored, you were done eating and now had a some time left before you had to go back to class, that's why you decided to try and do your homework since you had nothing else to do.

That's why you were walking toward the cafeteria . You knew going to the library would've been a better idea but for some reason, you chose to go to the cafeteria instead.

Maybe you were going to see some of your friends there, so you took your chance.

In normal terms, you would've spend your lunch break with your boyfriend, Billy, and his friends. But that morning, you got in an argument with him and the two of you were now ignoring each other.

It was childish, and you knew it, but it was it.

In fact, you were the one who was ignoring him. Billy wasnt mad anymore, he could never be mad at you for too long. A couple of hours after your fight, he was already begging you to talk to him but you and your didn't wanted too, you were still mad and that's why you decided to keep ignoring him, he had done  something that you really didn't like and you knew he hated being ignored so that's why you were giving him the silent treatment.

You wouldn't keep going for a long time, only for the rest of that day, you wanted to mess with him before forgiving him.

You turned the corner of the hallway that lead to the cafeteria and just kept normally walking until you saw him.

Billy and his friends.

They were standing beside some lockers. You sighed  and stopped walking.

Should you keep walking? Or just turn around and take the way to the cafeteria?

It only took about five seconds before you finally decided to keep going, you were just going to walk  past them and try not to be seen.

Of course it didn't go as planned for you

" Hey! Hey Y/n! Baby how are you?" When you didn't give him any answer and just kept walking, Billy spoke again.

All the boys were looking at you by now. Ace and eyeball had smirks on their faces as they watched the scene. Yes, Billy was their friend , but they loved seeing you mess with him the way you were.

"come on y/n! talk to me!" Billy's pleads were heard  as his friends watched the two of you. It was funny how desperate Billy was when it came to you not talking to him.

You forced yourself not to smile as you kept silence and kept walking.

You heard Billy groan from behind you out of pure annoyance

He quickly tried to find a way to get your attention as you kept walking . Soon enough the granola bar he had in his hand caught his attention as he begin to look between you and it.

Well, why not?

He shrugged his shoulder before he decided to just throw it at you, he was trying to get your attention to him and for him

The bar landed onto your back and dropped on the floor with a small thud. You stopped walking immediately and slowly turned around. Your eyes caught Billy's ones for a couple of seconds before you looked down at the bar that was on the floor.

What to do now?

Ignore it...or keep walking?

"Y/N!"

or...

An idea suddenly popped in your head. A small smile made it's way on your lips as you slowly bend down and took the bar in your hands. You kept eye contact with Billy  as you slowly opened it and took a bite out of it.

You still kept your eyes on Billy only to see him looking at you with raised eyebrows, he looked surprised.

You couldn't help but chuckle to yourself before you threw the half eaten bar back at him and begin to walk away again.

You left behind you a rather speechless Billy as his friends all laughed at him behind you

"I still love you y/n!" you heard him scream after a couple of second, making you smile as you just kept walking away from him.

Billy eventually succeeded into making you talk to him again and you two became once again the cute couple you had always been.