Eyeball

A couple of people asked me to do this imagine so here it is!!! Enjoy!

"Y/n!"

You heard your boyfriend scream almost angrily. You were alone, at your house with Eyeball. You were downstairs baking some cookies while he was upstairs, in your room. He was taking a shower but you guessed he was done since he was calling for you.

"What?" You screamed back while putting some flour in a big bowl.

"Come here!" Was all he replied

"Why? I'm making cookies right now! "

"Just come in your room, now!" He was angry and you could easily say it by the tone of his voice and by the way he was talking to you. You huffed and rolled your eyes before walking toward the stairs. You arrived upstairs and went to your room. You entered it and saw Eyeball, He had his back toward you and he was looking down at something he was holding in his hands.

"What is it? Why are you mad?" You asked as you looked at eyeball's back.

"When were you gonna fucking tell me?" He asked, anger still present in his voice. You huffed and placed your hand on your hip

"Tell you what Eyeball?"

He didn't say anything he just turned to face you, he had a small white stick in his hands and his face held confusion, anger and worry.

You froze immediately and your eyes widened. You looked at his hands and  realized what the object he was holding was: it was your pregnancy test, your positive pregnancy test.

"W-where did you..." Eyeball didn't let you finish

"It was in your trash! Why didn't you fucking told me?" He was almost screaming by now. Tears begin to form in your eyes, you weren't expecting him to find the test...at least not so soon.

"I..." You really didn't knew what to say at the moment.

"When were you going to tell me!? were you gonna keep it away from me, were you gonna hide it from me until the day I realized that your stomach was growing because there was a fucking baby in it?" Eyeball was full on screaming by now. Tears had fell down your eyes already.

"E-eyeball please l-let me exp..."

"LET YOU EXPLAIN WHAT? THE REASON WHY YOU LIED TO ME? THE REASON WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH MY BABY?"

"N-no Eyeball it's ju-just.."

"Just what?" Eyeball breathed out, he seemed discouraged.

"I...i was scared to tell you " Eyeball's eyes softened slowly as he looked at you sadly.

"Scared? Why?" He paused for about three seconds before he spoke again

" Please tell me you're not scared of me" he asked as he looked at you.

You shook your head a little and looked down.

"N-no, i'm not. It's just that I didn't wanted you to get mad at me. I...I know you're not ready to have a baby, In not ready either and we're too young for a baby. I didn't wanted us to have an argument about it, I didn't wanted you to leave me because of this. I'm sorry i didn't tell you, i should've told you...I'm sorry" you looked down as you finished your speech, tears were still slowly falling down your eyes.

"When did you find out?" Eyeball's voice was soft and calm by now.

"About a week ago"

Eyeball walked to you and placed his hand under your chin so he could gently tilted your head up to look in your eyes.

"It's okay, stop crying please, I don't like to see you cry. And you shouldn't be scared to talk to me about this, you should know I would never leave you for that, I would never let you down" he whispered while wiping your tears before he kissed your lips gently.

"But what are we going to do? We're gonna have a baby a...and we're not ready for this!" you spoke as you looked up in his eyes.

It was silence in the room for a couple of minutes, Eyeball begun to pace around in the room while passing his hand in his hair, he was thinking. After about five minutes, he stopped walking and turned to look at you, a small smile on his face.

"We're gonna keep this baby and we're gonna raise him..or her. I know nether on us have a single clue on how to do it but we're gonna figure it out together, I won't let you and our baby down." A small smile formed on your lips as you listened to him.

"You really mean it?" You whispered, making him nod his head up and down.

"Yes I do." He kissed you again before he suddenly picked you up around your waist and begin to spin you around in circle.

You begin to giggle and wrapped your arms around his neck .

"We're gonna have a baby!" He exclaimed before dropping you on the bed and getting on top of you.

You smirked at him as he looked in your eyes.

"Thank you eyeball, so much. I didn't thought you would react this way, I didn't knew you were gonna be happy about it" you smirked again before you kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and smirked in the kiss. The two of you kissed for a moment before pulling away.

" but I don't want to tell the cobras about this tho...okay?" Eyeball looked at you, confusion on his face.

"Why not?" He whispered while looking at you,

"Because The boys...especially Ace  all hate kids. Ace will be furious if he learn that one of the member of his gang got a girl pregnant, especially his best friend, his right-hand man" Eyeball sigh but nod.

"All right, We'll wait but we'll have to tell them sooner or later, they'll ended up noticing that your belly is growing" you nod

"Yeah, I know" eyeball smirked as you looked away from him.

"Heeyy don't worry, I'm sure we'll be amazing parents" you smiled and kissed him again.

You really hoped he was right.