Chapter 19: Bubble Bubble (pt.1)

"Why wait when I can save her now?"

Jonathan and Jotaro looked to the Door, there stood Enyaba. The wrinkly old bag had a sadistic smile and a malicious look in her eye.

The two men stood there and watched the old woman

"What do you mean Hag?" Jotoro asked Harshly

"Enyaba please Elaborate" Jonathan said

The witch only laughed a gross and high pitched Cackle. Before entering the room fully. The door shut and locked behind her.

"Now you two know that Blood is Thicker than water yes?"

○~~~~~~~~~~○

On the otherside of the mansion your ears followed the music and found a Tall blone male playing a Piano.

He wore a blue jacket, an orange and purple headband, and a silver shirt. It was clear he was not paying attention.

You snuck inside and scrambled into a chair and listened to the soft melody.

YOUR POV:

This Mysterious man really knew how to play a piano. I'm impressed. It was short lived though. Soon enough a tall brunette bust through the doors and interuppted the music.

"Ceaser! Ceaser! You'll never guess what I just heard!" The Brunette said

"For the love of Saint Catherine Joseph. I'm kind of in the middle of something" The Blonde said

"Don't care! The kid is here in the mansion! Lets go find her!" Joseph said

"Hey thats me" I said quietly

Then like in a horror movie the room went quiet and both of their heads snapped in my direction. I did not like that.

My body visibly shook as they looked different than when I last saw them.

"U-Uh oh.." I whispered. I quickly Jumped up and took my bunny as quickly as I could away from those two. Down the hall as quickly as I could. Until I hit a wall. Or at least I thought it was a wall.

Sitting on the floor I looked up and saw 3 glowing pairs of eyes on 3 big imposing shadows.

I screamed as Joseph and Ceaser turned the corner. They came tumbling down the hall like Zombies running after a wounded person.

"Wammu. Dispose of these things" One of the shadows said in a deep imposing voice, when he said 'things' he sounded disgusted.

"Yes Lord Kars"

Then in a Flash Joseph and Ceaser were ripped to bits and their bodies crumbled into a pile of Spores on the Marble floors.

I was trembling and before I knew it I was lifted up off the floor.

"Come now Pillar men. Let us escort young (Y/N) to a safe place." The one named Kars said.

One of them carried bun bun and then we turned around and left.

To where? I don't know..but This place is crazy. And this guy feels like I'm holding onto a bolder.

○~~~~~~○

The Pillar men took (Y/N) to a safe place. Filled with Lush gardens and thriving wildlife. Meanwhile back at the Mansion everyone is on High alert.

Jotaro and Jonathan were missing and so was (Y/N). Erina, Suzie Q, Holly and Lisa Lisa were on High alert. Their chosen weapons in hand. They explored the Mansion in search of Enyaba.

The Joestar girls turned that whole place upside down and only found one thing.

Mold.

Lots of it.

"This is Bad Ladies" Erina said

"Could be worse?" Lisa Lisa replied

"Don't say that! It could always be worse! That poor girl!" Holly Said sadly

"This is no time to sulk ladies. We need to find them." Suzie Q said trying to pull them out of their Rut.

The girls reset themselves before looking for more clues. The mold only did so much for them. They followed it for as long as they could and came to a basement Hatch seeping with Mold.

This must be the problem

○~~~~~~~~~~~~○

YOUR POV:

These Pillar Guys are really fanrastic. Big and strong but they have a soft spot for animals. We've made flower crowns and Wammuu Braided my hair! Kars looks like he's looking for something and Santana and Esidisi are tending to the various plants and animals around the open property.

It seemed like hours passed by in a minute and before long I saw Lisa Lisa, Suzie Q. Holly and Erina running in the distance. Closing in on us rather fast.

"I wonder why they're ru-" I was caught off guard when a Large green wave was following behind them. They were Screaming something but I can't hear them..

"Oh my" Wammuu said as he picked me up and held me up off the ground.

"This can't be good." Kars said

"Wammuu. Take the (Y/N). Find some place safe" Kars said calmly.

With a Nod off we went. Wammu went flying into the air and away from the mess we went.

I'm getting real tired of running away.

WHEN CAN I GO HOME!

○~~~~~~~~~○

"Now Jonathan. Give me what I want and this ends. But continue to hide the truth from me and I'll see an end to your Pathetic Bloodline!"