Chapter 1: Prologue

In a land of unknown Powers and Evil doers Stands a dimension in-between worlds, This Dimension is Called the Break away Zone. In this zone there are many houses and many people who live there, This Dimension is in-between Reality and dream land so anything can happen. And by anything I mean Anything, The Dimension is just like the town of Morioh. It's a large town where everyone in the JoJo Universe live. Young Johnathan, Old Joseph, Papa Jotaro, Young Jolyne, Kakyoin, Avdol, Giorno. You Know the whole Gang is here, and They seem to get along pretty Well for the most Part. Young Dio still bickers with Johnathan and Young Joseph is still a Perv. So It's never boring It's Always exciting, But with every interesting Dimension there is a Not so interesting Dimension. 

In this Not so Exciting one lives a small Human Child, named (F/N) (L/N). They are 5 years old and a little cutie. A small Girl living with her Older Brother (B/N) (L/N) In a large home owned by their Parents Who most of the time aren't home. She spends most of the Day with her brother or at school. Her brother and her bond through a Show in which people have Magical companions and Crazy Adventures and an Angry Blonde man who she enjoys watching the others fight.

But little did She know her life would start to change and get turned upside down, For better or for worse! But Now Join this Child for an adventure she never thought in a million years she would take 

Tune In Next time in Chapter 2: The Television!