Chapter 3: A Kid?

As the Portal opens in the Sky it makes a loud Noise and as it Opens your Sleeping body falls out of the Sky, Headed fast for the Ground.

The Jojo's Were confused at the Sound and Most of them looked out their windows and doors. Bruno was the one to Spot the Falling Object and He Hopped out his Window and ran to where he thought the Object would Land praying to God that he was Right.

As you Fell from the Sky you were Completely Unconscious and Asleep not waking from the Wind or you know, Falling.

As you got closer and closer to the ground Bruno Sprinted for your Body and Dove. He scraped his chest up, Leaving a Large Red Scratch and a little bit of Blood on the exposed part of his chest. As he slid across the Road, he Caught your Body before you hit the Asphalt road, Almost Missing.

Bruno Held you and he got up off the Ground looking at the Bundle of blankets. As he moved the blanket from around your Face he Saw you, your (H/C) Hair, your Closed eyes, Your small Stuffie, and the Clothes you were wearing.

"A Child..? Here?" Bruno said as he Stood up still holding you in his arms like a Mother Would to a newborn Baby. "But..how?" He asked himself as he Looked up at where the Portal was now not seeing anything.

Bruno decided that the Best course of action was to take you To the Gang's House, So the whole Bunch could Try to figure out who you were, what you are doing here, and How to get you home.

Bruno Held you and Walked down the Street, He Covered your Front back up in the blanket and then headed down the Street to a Large White House with a Red Trim, about 4 Floors and a Large Gate in front with a Path leading to the front door, Flowers and Grass covered the front Lawn and a Small Waterfall that flowed into a Koi Pond where many Fish of different patterns swam around, but they were all Koi.

Bruno entered the Gates and headed to the front Door. He moved quietly and carefully so he didn't wake you from your Sleeping/Unconscious State. As he Carefully entered the House his ear drums were Assaulted by the sound of fighting. -As per usual-

Bruno looked at his Part 5 Crew of idiots Fighting over What to Eat for Dinner tonight.

"Why does it matter! Just pick something already you idiots!" Abbacchio Groaned as he Held Fugo and Mista By the Collars away from each other.

Bruno watched for only a second before saying "Hey!" He whisper yelled at all of them to which they all stopped what they were doing and Looked at Bruno. "Quiet down. There is something I need to show you but you all need to be Quiet." Bruno said

Abbacchio dropped Mista and Fugo onto the floor and then walked over to Bruno confused as he looked at the bundle in his Arms. As the others Crowded Around him and Silently whispered things as they looked at your Little 5 year old Body in the arms of their (Gang mother) friend

YOUR POV:

"Bucciarati, Where did this child come from?"

"Yeah where did you get it?"

"Fugo you're and Idiot, that it is a young girl"

"She's Pretty cute when she's sleeping"

"Can I Hold her?"

As I slowly feel myself waking up from my nap, I hear the whisper and murmuring of people, Yawn softly and shift around and Soon open my eyes and look up confused and sleepy. I see everyone from Brother's favorite part of JoJo. But what are they doing in my dream? Wait a second...Didn't I just wake up?

I shift quickly and get down from this man's arms and back up holding the blanket around my body. The gang of 6 look at me and I start to tear up as I backed up against the back of the couch in the living room area. I was too scared to say anything and I stood there as the Tall man with the spotted coat and scraped up chest takes a couple steps towards me and then drops down to a knee to be at eye level with me. I Looked at him but my vision blurred up slightly as the tears started to form.

"Hello Child, My name is Bruno Bucciarati, We aren't going to hurt you. We would like to get to know you"

"I-I know who you all Are already.." I said without thinking as I looked at all of them teary eyed and scared, this couldn't be real

The others Looked at me and I looked up at them.

Giorno cleared his throat and Said

"Maybe we should call the others..They might know how to fix this.."