Chapter 2: The Television

The morning of The First Friday in June Signaled that School would be out for the summer soon, Only a week more for both siblings. That Morning, (Y/n) Sat on the bus going to school half asleep seeing as she couldn't sleep last night. For the past couple days she has felt dizzy and Tired from who knows what. 

YOUR POV:

I sigh softly as I rub my eyes and lean against the seat of the Bus yawning softly looking out the window tiredly, I watch trees go past as the bus drives down the road to the school house. Normally I would Be excited but I haven't been able to sleep Well at all this past week. Brother is starting to get concerned about my health..I don't know Why I can't sleep but I Can make it til the end of the day! Then I'll Take a nice long Nap and Brother won't have to worry about me anymore. I Smiled at my little brain working still after 2 days of being awake. The Bus Pulled up to the school and I got off with the Other kids and I made my way with my little Backpack and my JoJo Keychain Brother Gave me in my Little uniform Pocket, I have Mr. Bad mouth and Brother has The Icky bad guy who throws Steam rollers at people.

I Walked to my classroom happily and Hummed softly to try and fight off yawns that tried to escape from my mouth. I soon made it to my class and came inside and made my way to my Cubby, I set my backpack in it and then made my way over to the little art tables and started my day.

~TIME SKIP~ 

After a short day I was headed back home where (B/N) Would be Doing his big high school Homework and Probably Listening to Music. As I sit on the bus I gently kick my feet back and forth, Yawning softly as I look out the window of the Big yellow Bus.

As the Bus slows to a stop I grab my bag and Skip off the Bus, thanking the bus Driver before getting off and Starting my Journey back home. I rub my left eye as I walk down the concrete Sidewalk on the Left side of the Road, Smiling and Humming Softly I put one foot in front of the other and I walk to the Place I call my Home. I walk up the Steps of Our Porch and I reach up and Open the Door Checking to see if it was locked. The door was unlocked Meaning brother was Home! I open the door Quickly and then take off my Shoes at the door, Shutting it behind me. When I was inside I left my backpack at the Door and Went into the Kitchen happily to find my brother Making Food. I quickly run up and  grab his Leg

"Brother!" I said excited as I could since I was so tired

"Welcome home Little Bean sprout," He said with a soft smile "How was School today?"

"It was okay, But I fell asleep in class..But Ms. Applegate Let me Sleep for a couple minutes before she Woke me up" I explained to him as he Smiled and Picked me up off the Floor to give me a Hug.

"Well, we should get some Warm food in you, a Couple Episodes of JoJo, and then into Bed" (B/N) said as he hugged me Close.

I nodded and Hugged him happily and as Tight as I could. I had the best Big brother in the World, He loved me and I loved him lots and Lots and nothing Would ever change that.

(B/N) Eventually Set me Down and he Smiled down at me "Why don't you go and turn on the T.V. and Switch it to my crunchy Roll account. I'll Have food out in a Few minutes" He said as he smiled down at me.

I nodded happily and then Quickly ran off and Hopped onto the couch, turning on the T.V. and Logging into Crunchy roll and Picking a Season of JoJo to watch. I get up again and go get my stuffed Star platinum Doll (B/N) made me for my Birthday. I Grab a Blanket and Then jump on the soft rug on the Floor and I hold the blanket around my Body, happily cuddling up with Star Platinum like a Little Bug and I start Over watching  with Part 1.

As brother finishes up in the kitchen I slowly feel myself fall asleep. As I try to Keep my eyes on the T.V. My eyelids start to grow heavy and I feel myself slipping into a Sleep that I don't want to wake up from, I've wanted to feel sleepy for the past few days and this is it. It feels amazing, I don't Fight it and I just let it take over me as I lay on the floor.

NO ONE'S POV:

As the Young girl falls asleep she Cuddles her plush and The TV Plays the show. But suddenly the T.V. Glitches and The Screen turns black and Then the Glitches Seep out of the Screen and onto the floor towards the Sleeping Child. It slowly Covered the child wrapped up in the blanket and Then pulls them back into the TV.. pulling the Small Girl into a New world.

As the Glitches Pulled her inside, the Sky in the Break away zone Opened up and A Bundle fell from the Sky.

To be Continued.

(These are the Keychain :3)

Word Count: 948