Chapter 5: Choosing

I never thought Hanging out with these guys would be so much fun! After We talked I went and hung out with Uncle Mista and Uncle Giorno! We Played With some Weird Action Figures, He had Golden hair with two Spikes out in front making him look like a Bunny, he had a large Smile and He was Super Buff and in a blue, white, and Red Costume and Yellow Boots. His name is something Like 'Alright' or something.
(A/N: To those who get it. 'I AM HERE')

"Oh no! The Giant Teddy bear is attacking the City! Raaaaaargh!!" Mista said as a Teddy bear came stomping through our makeshift city. It was made of Old recycling, Blankets and pillows and Paper bags.

"Not Tedzilla! (Y/N)! You have to Stop him! I can't do it by myself!" Giorno said in a funny voice as he was Using the Blonde haired Doll from before.

I was just myself seeing as I was Small and we didn't have enough Dolls to go around. I tackled The Teddy bear Connected to Mista an ended up jumping on him and Hugging the Teddy bear and him to subdue my 'enemy'

Mista Chuckled and gladly accepted the hug to subdue the teddy bear monster attacking the City

"Nooooooooo!" Mista cries out in a funny voice meaning to be a voice for the Teddy bear.

We giggled and I just laid on top of Mista and smiled at him. And he smiled up at me. Soon Giorno joined our Hug and It was a big Hug Sandwich and we all seemed to laugh a little bit. After a few minutes of that we got up again and continued Playing.

As we played for a while others watched we stopped to take a Snack break because Mista was Hungry

After our Snack that Ms. Holly made for us, we began to play again leading others to start joining in. First Mr. Johnathan came to Play, then Ms. Joylne, She was followed by Mr. Young Joseph and then Mr. Old Joseph came by to Play. Mr. Bruno decided to play and we all had a lot of fun after some Heavy convincing as well!

Everyone seemed to have something to Play with as well! Soon we had a bunch of army Men and a couple barbies. Lots of Stuffed Animals and it was like a big Family! This was the most fun I've ever ha- *Tummy Grumble* Uh Oh..I hope no one heard that..it's been..Oh goodness! 3 hours since Our Snack! I guess I'm getting hungry again...But I don't want to ask for anything Unless everyone else is hungry. That would be rude to ask for something no one wants.

I smile through the Pain of my tummy wanting Food and Continue to play and hope no one notices the occasional grumbling. I hate asking for things..I've always been told that asking for what I want is wrong By Daddy..So I don't ask for things.

"Alright everyone! Dinner!" Holly, Koichi, and Ermés called from the Kitchen

The guys all cheered and I smiled and stood up with the guys and Found my way into the dining room. My tummy became happy with me once more at the smell of food. Bruno smiled and Sat me Down next to him, he sat me in the chair, on the chair a couple books were stacked so that I could reach the table  like every one else who was sitting down at the dining room table. Ms. Holly handed me a plate of food, she made me Spongebob Mac and Cheese, I smiled and started eating happily at the sight of the wonderful food that had been put together, I ate slow although my stomach urged me to eat faster.

The others began to Eat and soon Everyone was chatting and eating around this long dinner Table. As dinner Came down to a Close Jonathan Got everyone's attention

"Settle in, Settle in everyone. There is something very important we need to discuss" Jonathan said as he stood up at the head of the Table

"In our Company there is a new person. Her name is (Y/N) and she's going to be Staying with us for a While. And since most of us want to spend our time with her as much as she wants to spend tine with us, we are going to have you Pick one of the representatives from a part. Then you'll be staying with them for a week and then Switching to the Next part after." Jonathan explained to everyone at the Table.

Others agreed and Nodded, a few groaned and I Sat there. Now with a Big weight on my shoulders.

"Now little one, After Dinner The Representatives from our parts will be there in the living room, all you have to do is pick one and Then tomorrow you'll start your Week with them" Jonathan said with a smile towards me.

I could only smile and nod, What else could I do? Nothing! Oh gosh..I'm gonna have to Pick, I might hurt someone's feelings though...

After Dinner Bruno Helped me out of my chair and then He set me on the ground so I could go follow Mr. Jonathan to meet everyone from the Different parts.

As I entered the Living room I looked around, I Saw Mr. Jonathan, Mr. Young Joseph, Mr. Jotaro, Mr. Josuke, Uncle Giorno! Ms. Jolyne. And Johnny

I climbed up on a chair and sat there, they all looked at me and I Shifted starting to feel uncomfortable. They all were just staring and smiling at me. Then soon after a long Awkward Silence Mr. Josuke cleared his throat

"So kid, who are you going to Pick?" Josuke asked as he looked at You and crossed his legs, one over the other. Left over right to be exact.

"U-Um..I think I'm going to Pick Giorno.." I managed to squeak out as I stayed there. When the words finally left my mouth I quickly Cowered and Shielded myself in just pure instinct afraid that someone was going to get mad.

Others nodded and Giorno picked me up, holding me in his arms happily. A large happy smile graced his Lips as he seemed excited for me to pick him. "Perfect! We can go home after this and get you all set up for the few days you're Going to spend with Passione"

The others stood up and Mr. Jonathan smiled "Alright, We'll go on the rotation of Part 6,then we start over with 1 so on and so forth. Since Gappy isn't here and Johnny said that if he didn't get picked he'd rather stay out of it. They both will be left out of the rotation"

Mumbles and nods came from the Group as they stood up and left the Room leaving me with Giorno

Oh No..what have I gotten into..