Hacker's Way Out

Brief Description- The city was a separate mindset. Everyday, every night, 24/7 the police sirens would go off. As technologic as the city was, it was highly protected from any groups that planned to steal or even do something worse. Though, it didn't stop three main individuals that have been working together for quite sometime. . Aishi, Levi, and Erza. . each having their own role. And even soon enough, a new job. Throughout the experience, Aishi's derivative was ALWAYS about money. . but has it changed?

----------

"Almost done! Don't rush me!" She clicked away, shoving the harddrive into the computer. As it gathered information, she continued to hack her way into the cameras, overdriving each one. "Okay. ." She uttered, projecting a bunch of screens in front of her. She noticed the uploading bar halfway through, but she also spotted more SWAT teams surrounding her area. "I thought you guys were by my side!!" She pulled out her pistols then started blasting.

"Your ass is taking too long!" A thin voice from her small earbud called out. She groaned, tapping it twice to lower the volume. She blasted only headshots and listened to the sweet sounds of human flesh splattering on the ground. Once she was finished, she fixed her eyes onto the bar. 100 percent! She pulled it out from the computer.

"Thank you, come again!" She ran out the office, shoving the harddrive into her small pouch she kept around her waist at all times. Through countless bullets missing every panicking limb, her ears perking to the sound of the empty shells clinking on the stained marble floor. She releases a small yelp for the adrenaline to escape out of her crawling hairs. "Hange! Get ready to catch me!! Or somebody!"

"Which floor?" A smoky source of voice asked through the earbuds.

"Seventh!" She responded, her body slamming into the glass, eventually shattering it into bits. She let her weight bring herself down as her body tumbled around the air, her consciousness struggling to lift herself up. From below, she noticed a small figure dashing towards her area, their arms reached out with some sort of cushion. "Oh Levi, I love you." She uttered to herself, landing safely in his arms and the cushion cuddling around her trembling body which she despised. "Thanks~" She played with his hair and felt his hand swatter hers away.

"Don't mention it. . ever." He dropped her onto the cement sidewalk with no remorse then continued to tend to his ammunition and weaponry which were on the roofs above while she followed from behind. "Aishi, you got the drive?"

"Didn't I tell you I got it?" She raised a brow, her fingers unconsciously tugging at her leather gloves that wrapped around her palms, and exposed her fingers. Aishi even forgot she was wearing them considering they were blending in with the twilight. She waited until Levi was all packed up, and checked if every heater wasn't loaded with ten-folds of magazines filled with eye-piercing bullets. Just looking at them seemed like you were already dying. The tips of each bullet were so sharp. Aishi tapped the surface of her earbud. "We're ready, how about you guys?"

"We're good." Another male voice replied. "Heading to the van."

"Did you get what Erwin wanted?" Aishi faced Levi with a conspicuous stare.

"Yes." He held up the circuit board. "He's probably going to need assistance with this. Oh," he also revealed a bag full of jingling coins and floppy paper money. "I also got this. At least 3 grand."

"We'll split it with Erza. Now let's head to the—" Shots popped off, causing Aishi to stumble over her feet. She laid close to the ground, crawling to the other side of the roof with Levi. She unleashed her Raven, which she instantly cocked. "Go. I'll take some of them out."

"I'll see you." Levi tossed his bag over his shoulder and slid down a pole like a fireman then booked it to the running van. He hopped inside the trunk, shutting the door closed so he wouldn't get wounded. He sensed Hange's eyes scanning around and knew it was for Aishi. "Before you ask. ." he shuffled around, plopping his bag to the side to see Hange's open jaw. "Aishi's on her way." To them, this job was pretty uncertain, but it was easy money.