The Titan Incursion

This happened not too long ago. The serum, and the syringe. No endings end on a happy note, not even hers. Her father forced her to yearn for something inhuman, something disgusting and hurtful and icky. . all because of that serum. He penetrated into her veins at a young age, though she never turned. Her brain did, she even could sense the pulsing parts of her brain.

They threw her in a cell, chained her; cuffed her wrists like an animal in need of tame. She lingered on her knees, the rubble scratching against it. Her shins bled and were lightly marked by the small pebbles embedded into them. In front of her was Lieutenant Corporal Levi, and Sector Commander Hange. What were they looking at? Second Corporal Aishi. "So~" Hange clicked the roof of her mouth with her tongue while inconsistently tapping her pen abutting on her clipboard. "Everything's in order so far." She muttered to herself before examining Aishi through the cell bars once again.

"Hurry up, I could've eaten two whole meals by the time you were thinking." Levi rolled his eyes, brushing his back to the brick wall of the basement. His jacket caught within the crevices of the bricks, causing him to annoyingly adjust his jacket and smooth away the dust.

"Fine, fine." Hange clipped the pen on the board's clip. "Let's get started." Her glasses reflected off the lanterns which slightly covered her eyes. Hange held her hand out towards Levi, flexing her fingers to give her something. "Bag, please."

Levi crouched down, lifting the bag off the ground by the harness then handing it over to Hange. "Make this quick."

"It won't be. If you want to swap out and not see this special experiment I'm conducting." Hange tilted her head back and forth playfully, making this huge eccentric thing a big deal. She unzipped the top of the bag, revealing a bunch of tubes that held blood, but it was different. The blood vaguely boiled like it was on a stove. It seemed more brown than red, and Aishi made a sour expression.

"I don't. . I don't think so. ." Aishi nudged her arm, but it didn't budge. She had completely forgotten that she was chained up; at least she agreed to do this.

"You agreed. You signed, and I approved." Hange carefully removed one of the tubes that read '8 meters'. "You'll drink a couple, then see how you can handle it. There's an 80% chance you can definitely break the chains." She popped the cork open and then stepped closer to the bars, her heels dragging across the large pebbles that were made for design.

Aishi scooted closer to the bars, but the best she could do was lean her head inches closer to the opening. She gritted her teeth, smelling the musky scent emitting from the blood. Aishi silently gagged, she couldn't stand it. "Okay, okay." She hesitantly opened her mouth. As Hange was about to pour it into her mouth, Aishi clamped her mouth like a shark. "Wait, wait." She shook her head to force her to accept it. "Why is this harder when not yearning for it?" She deeply sighed.

"Are you ready or not?" Levi questioned in an impatient tone. "Just gulp it. You've been through this."

"I know! Shut up." Aishi rolled her eyes, reopening her mouth, "Just pour it! Pour it!" She demanded with her mouth salivating.

Hange followed through, pouring all the liquid inside her mouth. She pranced backward back to the wall, anticipating the time. "Here it goes!" Her cheeks flushed; it made Levi question his life, as he always had.

Aishi's arms first twitched, then her body. Her mouth frothing, her pupils dilating. She felt the blood flow down her throat and infect her veins. Her chest heaved as she struggled to breathe. One breath in, then a large breath out. Shit.. shit... I feel.. so... she growled like a wild wolf, as if she was threatening a pack of alphas.

"Aishi..." Hange approached the bars once again, her arms folded behind her back. "How do you feel?"

"Feel..." Aishi whispered, her body uncontrollably shaking. Steam clumped around her body, but she wasn't wounded. "I feel.. hungry." She seethed as she unconsciously drooled. "Blood... Titans.. kill... I want to.." She giggled psychotically. Aishi tugged on the chains, eventually and unfazed; broke the chains. Little increments clattered to the ground in front of them. She began to tear the other chains away then gracefully clamp her hands around the metal bars that held her trapped. Aishi rose to her feet, rarely stumbling over.

Hange raised a brow, leaning her face closer to her "subject". Levi exhaled, his aspect still irritated. "That's a stupid idea—" He mentioned, but Hange dismissively waved her hand up. "Aishi–"

Aishi released a thunderous snarl and grasped Hange's arm. "You'll do good." She intimidatingly spoke with a sinister smile.

Hange pulled her hand away, pushing Aishi out of intention. As she fell to the floor, Hange quickly stepped back with a wry grin. "Jeez! You scared me!" She laughed, slapping her knee in the most corniest way. "Well! Look at you."

"Control it, Aishi," Levi demanded as if Aishi was a dog to be trained.

"I'm. . trying. ." Aishi gripped the bars, prying them forcefully. "Goddamn it!! I need more blood!" She released a hard grunt, pulling on the bars again to the point the ceiling shook, and dust of rubbles misted from the air.

"Okay now!" Hange waved her hands. "Calm down first then I'll offer you another tube of blood, okay?"

"Now." She held out her arm through the bars, a desperate look on her face. She needed it, or else she would fade. This excitement, for nothing? She rather let it last so she can scare them.