Once A Kid's Mission

Aishi perched on a branch, counting the Titans she had slaughtered in her head. It wasn't hard to keep track, but the obscene images of her own soldiers dying to the mouth of one resumed to haunt her. Of course, she takes the blame, could she not? Aishi hopped to another branch where Erwin was perceiving above. "Hey." She leaned on the trunk of the tree, currently watching her brother Eren run unsuccessful experiments with Hange. The quaking of the roar then a slashing timber triggered Aishi to cover her ears, including to spook Hange in the midst of her project.

"EREN!! WAKE UP!" She shouted, jumping off the cliff she was situated on to assist Eren with his Titan complications.

"I have to say, your brother is quite interesting. He seems dedicated to his role." Erwin mentioned, his eyes fixed on Eren.

"I guess." Aishi crossed her arms, slowly blinking. The breeze and the fresh smell of maple leaves made her eyelids droop, although it would be a fantasy to sleep. . she couldn't make it happen in front of her Commander. She sensed Levi's small presence looming over her until he hopped onto the same branch that she and Erwin were on. "Now?"

"Yeah." Levi popped his head out, watching Hange tug Eren out of his Titan's carcass.

Aishi's body slumped over, her feet slipping off the bark on purpose as her body ragdolled over her head then a winch pinning to the dirt, reeling herself with one handle without a clipped blade in. She flawlessly touched down, her hood slashing over her head. "Experiment over, Hange?!" She raised her voice before rushing over to assist her brother.

"Yeah!" She replied back with a struggling tone. "Eren had failed on his fifth form of trying to harden. I'm unsure of what's going on with him."

"I don't know either." Aishi sighed, flopping Eren over her shoulder. "Let's head back to the base." They all followed behind Erwin and Aishi's horse was clumped with Eren's body including his horse's leash tied around her saddle. Eventually, they arrived at the base and each of the cadets resumed directing their horses into their stalls while Aishi stepped into the base first in order to tend Eren. She squeezed a wet towel damp, placing it gently on his forehead the second she had brought him to his room, and precariously set him down on his bed. 

She made a light "tsk" sound by clicking her tongue to the roof of her mouth. "You have to learn how to be cautious, Eren." Aishi began talking in a swan voice. She swatted away the clumps of steam bunching around her face then recommenced with her aid. "You're becoming reckless. . like me. When I was a young child, I never let limits be limits. . it was more of a. . 'no one can stop me' type of limitless, and so. . here I am. Limitless with extraordinary boundaries, aren't I?" Aishi chortled, finishing up wiping the rest of the blood around Eren's arm before standing up from her stool. 

"Stay." She demanded, though her conscious thought constantly about how she was communicating with an unconscious body, again, she was Aishi Jaeger. Aishi was a part of this psychotic family full of unfledged and totally sane Titans. . besides her mother. Aishi shut the door, silently exhaling through her nose.

"Aishi." Erwin blatantly called out as he kindly approached her with soft eyes, a dull sparkle, and a stiff frown. "We're going to the Capitol around Trost, Levi, and I. I also believe you may need to come along." He claimed, flapping his cloak over his shoulder in a more comfortable position.

"Hey." Aishi projected a neat smile. "Better two Captains than one, huh?" She patted his shoulder and grazed her fingertips down his cotton cloak. It was soft, like hair. She wondered if his hair was just as soft, maybe even silky. The blond, combed hair was beautiful, however, Aishi had other things to focus on besides massaging someone's hair. Erwin returned the small portion of the smile, but the whole of it was him revisiting the stern frown he had.

"Let's go." He said, walking with the both of them to the front door. Once he opened it with a dramatic bang! a gentle zephyr struck their faces. It calmed Aishi, eminent and cold. They walked to their horses, determined and sort of exhausted.

They prepared and then rode off in their usual positions: Erwin in front, Aishi and Levi behind him. After what seemed like a whole week, they finally galloped to the Capitol where the rest of the MP soldiers stood by, looking out for any perpetrators. When Erwin showed up, they immediately stopped him–not out of spite, but out of need. One MP nodded, letting the three through. Leashed and tying their horses to posts, they traveled through the formal garden with natural cherry blossoms, then through the open hallway where Pixis greeted a casual 'hello'.