Hacker's Way Out- Part 3

"And here I thought you were the more intelligent, reserved, mature person here." Levi attacked him in some way.

"I am. Just a bit frisky around this beautiful, pretty woman directly in my face." He leaned back on the counter that Levi was just about to clean, giving a flirtatious smirk towards Aishi.

"Aishi. Permission to punch the fuck out of Erwin?" Erza clenched their fist out of rage. "I wish to commit the murder!"

"Then you'll owe him more than 5 grand." Her arms disappointingly flopped to her sides.

"I'll pay to fight him."

"No."

"Yes."

"Do not start this with me, Erza!" Aishi rubbed her hands over her face. They began to bicker, just ready to wake up the whole neighborhood.

Hange ripped them apart like double-sided tape. "Geez! I don't know how you two became friends, but you guys are loud!"

"It's normal." Levi added, searching for a rag to use in each of the drawers, but he kept finding useless things like a cork popper, utensils, or even aluminum foil. "What the hell?" He scoffed in a bothered manner. Aishi and Erza finally calmed down, and Levi gave up searching. "So when is dumbass over by the couch going to wake up?"

"Who knows? He could be just sleeping." Aishi crossed her arms, subconsciously mimicking the same pose Erwin's reenacting on the counter.

"Or dead." Mobilt exclaimed as if it was a good thing, but at the same time, he had a concerned tone fixed in his voice.

"We can't have him dead, Moblit!" Hange exclaimed. "For now, let's just leave him alone. Let's just see if he wakes up from his stupid nap."
Levi rolled the cuff of his sleeve up, peering at the time. "Alright, I'm going to bed." He shuffled out of the kitchen and rotated his body down the corridor full of rooms.

"What time. .?" Erza asked.

"Midnight." The silence was rushing to Aishi's veins, it was disturbing that she could somehow imagine it rather than feel it. She continued her way to her room instead of waiting for everyone to depart their own way. Aishi began to dress into her own nightgown, however she didn't bother to lay in her bed considering the lights were still on and she didn't bother turning them off until she walked back out into the hallway. The lights were shut off, must've been Hange, she inquired once she stepped into the living room, noticing Nexus' still body laying uncomfortably, his chest visibly heaving up and down and his breathing the only thing not silent when she opened the humming fridge. The fridge was the only annoying inanimate object that emitted bright light besides the lanterns outside. Aishi began rewinding back to when they got recruited. Money. . was this really about money? Also, what the hell was she feeling when Erwin just flirted with her? He's not so great at it with those kinds of eyebrows. She wasn't aware the fridge had been left open so long since the light was capable of making her tired. Her eyelids drooped, and so as her uncovered hands which gripped tightly onto the handles.

Aishi suddenly felt something wrap around her stomach. It startled her so badly that she almost broke the fridge handle to use it as a weapon. Though, when she turned around it was just Erwin. "Erwin. . what the heck?" She clenched the handle of the fridge even tighter, the scars on her palms stinging into the cold sensation of the metal. Aishi sensed Erwin's arms squeeze her a bit tighter, and his chin gently placed on her shoulder. She felt a bit sorrowful, her eyes softened while embracing the warmth Erwin gave that bewitched the freezing air from the fridge. She closed it shut and set her hands on his. "What. . are you doing?" It seemed awkward at first, but it seemed like she. . wanted it? The silence grew, and Aishi could hear the blood running through her body.