The Titan Incursion - Pt 2

"But–"

"NOW! HANGE!" She commanded with a furious mood.

"Maybe, when—" Hange detected something off, it made her wary. She decided to zip the lid back on.

"She's gonna be pissed." Levi mentioned.

"I know." Hange put the harness of the bag over her head and fixed it around her shoulder. "Okay!" She raised her hand. "Farewell, Aishi!"

"No. ." Aishi hung her head, her limbs sluggish and heavy like lead. She collapsed to the ground, her hands still around the bars. "It's not fair. . not fair."

Levi sighed, drawing out the cell key from his back pocket. "I'm releasing her." He rotated the circular object that had the key, around his index finger.

Hange stopped in her tracks just in front of the stairs. "Oh, but what if-" She faced forward, her attitude drastically changing. "Oh hey, Erwin!" She smiled.

He headed down the basement, facing Levi and Aishi. "We're preparing for the–"

Levi shanked out the key from the lock, his eyes expanded, as if he screwed up on purpose.

Aishi busted out of the cell, snarling like a wild animal. She shrieked the second she got pulled back by Levi. She craved it, blood. It didn't have to be a Titan's, just anything. Aishi paused, her body frozen in place. Her breathing was excoriating, her fingernails just lightly digging into Levi's skin. From her sight, Erwin stood on the middle stair, glaring upon her as if he was the king, and she was a peasant. Her snarky attitude ended, but not her unruly scowling.

Levi managed to slip one arm out of Aishi's threatening grip. He jabbed his cupped hand under Aishi's chin, tossing her head back. "Listen to me." He whispered, his voice full of steel. He didn't show a hint of remorse even though she was the second Corporal. "Calm down. Do you understand me? You're a Captain for god's sake!" He vigorously shook her to stop her squawling. "Do you understand me?"

"Let me go!" Aishi shoved Levi away from her presence and fell to the ground. Back at stage one, her knees groveling in front of Erwin. "I'm b. . ack." She coughed, a drool of Titan blood dripping from her mouth. She used the back of her hand to wipe the disgustingness away from her lips as she gazed at Erwin. "Do NOT drink Titan blood. ." She groaned, a sudden puff of her cheeks just as she puked in front of him. "My organs are all fucked up." She chuckled.

"Welcome back, Aishi." Erwin sighed in relief. "No worries, Levi would be the volunteer here to clean that up, correct?"

His body shot up, forcing his pupils to stay fixed on the brick walls. "Fine." He gave in.

"Good. Now let's go." Erwin headed back up the stairs.

*

From the expedition, so many things happened. So much blood, so much squirming and kicking for help, blades dull, winches snapped. Reiner, Bertholdt, and Ymir being Titans. Erwin's desire for advancing, and earn Eren back from his major absence. Aishi panicked, pacing around each Titan and curving her blade to smoothly eradicate it. She was on her last set of blades, so she had to use them wisely. She even had to sacrifice some of her comrades. . it killed her. Aishi noticed Erwin looking back on his horse, eyeing the Titan devouring his associate, but he continued.

She struggled to keep track of everything and everyone, to the point she couldn't point out Levi without mistaking him for another Scout. Suddenly, she sensed the thunderous sounds of a 15-meter Titan. It was approaching Eren and Mikasa, and Mikasa was out of blades. From there, her eyes were dull, and accepted her fate, but Eren refused. As the Titan reached out to the both of them just as it ate Hannes, Eren stopped it with one lousy punch. He screamed. . screamed.

Aishi slid near a dying cadet, hearing its last words. She detected a shock through her body. Her body and gaze fixed on Eren's voice, it echoed throughout her empty thoughts. "Eren....?" She tilted her head back lifelessly, her mouth open like a drop of Titan blood was flowing into her mouth. Her body glowed, but she was technically unconscious. A loud sound of thunderstruck in Aishi's position, a massive golden ball glowing like a mirrorball.

"What the hell?" Reiner uttered in his Titan. "Another one?!"

"But who?!" HIstoria questioned.

Erwin booted his horse, ordering it to gallop faster while a Titan from behind chased him. It lunged nearer, its mouth wide open. Just about to chomp Erwin's arm off, another Titan crawled out of the trees, attacking the Titan that targeted Erwin. He tugged the reins of his horse forcefully, the hooves skidding across the dirt patch. He watched the Titan eat its own kind until it tore off its nape. The mysterious Titan crawled on all fours, but when it stood up, it was massive. It towered over the Armored Titan and all the 15-meter Titans. It released a deafening scream to the point everyone had to cover their ears in distress.

It shut its mouth, but Erwin sat in astonishment. This Titan was very unique. It was dressed in metal armor, its mouth covered with a hunk of metal like a mask. When its mouth opened, the mask had sharp carvings. Sharp teeth that you would carve on a pumpkin, however, the extra teeth around her cheekbones were exposed. Its body resembled the Female Titan. . if it had skin. It got back on its fours, its gaze shifted at Erwin.