Hacker's Way Out- Part 2

Sorry if this short story is really long. . I didn't expect it to be.

--------

"This. . is an awkward position to be in." He chuckled, the top of his shoe scraping the cement of the roof that looked exactly alike to the one she was on beforehand. "Here to turn me in? Cause it won't be easy, not anymore."

"Actually. . I have an offer." She insisted, still holding the rifle up.

"Oh really?" The tone in his voice raised. "That's nice." He hostilely winced towards Aishi, kicking the rifle down, and jabbing the butt stock to her chest. Nexus daggered around to make a run for it, but a harsh bullet shot towards the ground, purposely missing him. He released a defeated groan as a hoarse chuckle came from his throat. "Damn it." He kicked up the nonexistent dust, spotting Erza's rifle glaring at him instead of the ground. "You. ." Nexus pointed at Aishi, who was still trying to relieve herself from the pounding pain. "You're good."

"You really think I would do this alone? Come on, I'm not that bad of a psychopath." She raised a brow.

"Fuck you, also, what is this dumbass offer you're contemplating to me anyway, Soleil?" He scoffed, pretending to be unaware of saying her actual name.

"Seriously? It's going to be like that?"

"Why, you want me to call you Aishi instead?"

"Yes! Yes, please call me that." She was close to losing her mind. She felt like she was surrounded with delirious people, as she exaggerates.

"Aishi, you know this dude?" Levi asked, lowering his pistol to tap on his earbud.

"I said that! I told you he'll be a pain in the ass–" she shot the ground the moment Nexus moved an inch. "Don't you move, asshole." She cocked the rifle, prepared to shoot again.

"Yeah, Levi. Listen." Erza purposefully backed Aishi up to get a kick out of Levi's anger.

"Please, two-face." Levi rigidly faced Erza from afar. His crooked movements made Erza laugh. "Shut up."

"Never." They stuck out their tongue.

"Okay, can we get this over with?" Aishi groaned, just requesting some food and a comfy bed. "Basically this organization. . how I would put simply is–"

"Killing people, heists, missions, and money?" Nexus probed.

"Yes." She nodded, a certain appeal to her voice.

"I'm in."

"Oh. Huh." She dragged her headphones back down to her neck. She tapped on her earbud, hearing a little ding go off. "Erwin, I did it."

"Good for you. I'm going to set the destination for our AirBNB, and I'll meet you four there." He shut the car door then revved the engine once he started it.

"AirBNB?!" Aishi exclaimed through the intercom. "Oh hell no!" A bright light shined on the four from above. Large helicopters making their ways around as the loud rotors roared. "Shit!"

"Aishi!" Levi clenched his teeth.

"I know, they found us." She uttered. "Everyone make a run for it!" She snatched Nexus by the wrist as tightly as she could then sprinted off. Aishi jumped off the roof, hearing his loud screams of panic, but she shut him up by jabbing the rifle to his face. It felt like they were floating mid-air, the cold breeze hitting them as they cut through the air like knives. Aishi's shoe, just the tip of it reached the pavement before she shot a winch to an anonymous building to hastily reel herself in. She tuned out the horrible shrieks of Frank's shrill voice until it abruptly stopped. She faced him, seeing his body slumped and not operational. Once she reached the building, she savagely nudged Nexus in the face, but she believed it to be more of a punch. Idiot passed out. What a loser. Aishi hoisted him up, leaving his body sagging on her back. "I hate this. Why do I have to do this?" The noisy helicopters and wailing of the police sirens were nonetheless disturbing. Aishi couldn't find Levi nor Erza, as her pupils were heavily dilating.