The Titan Incursion - Pt 3

Erwin's lips shaped into a small O. His eyebrows raised, and his eyes expanded. He wasn't scared, more like anticipating. Anticipating what it would do. The Titan cautiously approached him while it deeply growled like a wolf. It looked like it was about to pounce. Erwin's horse began to trot as he examined it. Erwin raised his hand, a small smirk plastering on his face; he finally knew who was inside. "Not your enemy." Is all he said that triggered the Titan to dash away. It lashed out another shriek, causing something odd to happen.

The Titans started to explode. One by one, each of them exploded and disintegrated. However, it was its last scream before it fell face flat to the ground. Eren was watching in amazement then lashed out once more, pointing at Reiner and ordering the Titans to batter on them. Eren lifted Mikasa and then ran to the steaming Titan. "Commander!" Eren shouted. "Who's that!?"

"See for yourself." Erwin replied. "I'd have to thank you for saving me. ." He whispered. A hand hatched out from the nape.

"Help. . me. ." A voice rasped, their fingers flexing.

In an instant, Levi knew that voice. "Aishi." He uttered before dashing to the Titan. "Aishi!" He shouted once more, jumping onto the Titan and tugging Aishi out of the carcass. "Holy shit."

"So. . thirsty." She coughed, raising her hand and curling all her fingers except her index. "Eren." Her eyelids dragged down, and then she passed out.

*

Her mind rushed through a lot. She tossed and turned, her thoughts flooding nonstop. Her parents' death, the syringe, the serum. Always. . always about the goddamn serum! Eren. . poor Eren. What happened? Where am I? Titans. . right. . Titans. I need to kill them. She needs blood. All of it, every inch. Where could she find more? She opened her eyes along with a loud gasp escaped from her lungs. She rolled off the bed she was placed in.

"Aishi!" Hange yelped, a bit startled by her awakening. "Are you okay?"

No. No, she wasn't. Her body shuddered as if she was having a seizure. A low growl escaped as she stayed on all fours. "Titans. . killed." She uttered, her fingers getting splintered from the wood from digging to a harsh extent.

"Aishi." Levi steadied his tone. "Don't. Don't start this here."

"Be. . QUIET!!" She shouted, pouncing and driving her teeth into Erwin's arm just as he stuck it out to defend himself. Her psychotic eyes fixed on Erwin's. He wasn't afraid, he had a brave aspect, which drove Aishi to stab her teeth deeper. His blood seeped into Aishi's mouth, and her taste buds warned her about it.

The spark in her eyes revived, and tears formed in her eyes as she released Erwin's arm from her bite. "I. . I'm sorry." Erwin's ichor stained the inner sleeve of his jacket then dripped onto the floorboards. She tasted the metal on her tongue, it sickened her. She covered her mouth in regret.

"You're fine," Erwin replied. "Get me a bandage." He ordered Hange before looking back at Aishi on the ground. "I didn't say anything until you did something wrong. So, did you do something wrong?"

"Yes. . I did." She hung her head in dismay. "What. . happened to me?"

"You shifted into a Titan," Levi mentioned, crossing his arms.

"I did?! Oh god. . oh god no."

"It's okay." Erwin knelt down to meet eyes with her so she'd feel comfortable. "You're our Scout Captain. You won't go through what Eren did, we'll keep this a secret between all of us. I'll demand it of all the cadets, understood?"

Aishi's paced breaths chilled down. She nodded, standing up with Erwin supporting her. "Wow." Her body slumped onto Erwin's chest. "It feels like I haven't stood up in weeks."

"Probably because your Titan runs on all fours." Erwin chuckled.

"I'm back with first aid!" Hange panted then froze. "Whoa. . did I interrupt something?"

Levi's eyes widened, finally understanding what just happened. "You interrupted nothing!" Levi dragged Aishi away from Erwin. "Stupid."

"Oh." Aishi gulped. "How unfortunate. ."