Discover The Underground

Brief Description- This brings back to Mary Ackerman's absolute favorite times where she was still a young cadet-in-training. In school while pursuing the Cadet Corps 204 during the weeks, she decided to take a break off since. . it was summer and she was off training for a couple of days. She decided to plan a meetup with her cousin, Easton and her friend Elisia. Easton is the young twin of Zack, and the son of Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman. Elisia on the other hand. . is the daughter of the famous Scout Commander, Erwin Smith. Mary resumed her wicked plan on a deepening adventure to The Underground, but the real situation is. . if she got caught, how would she find a way out?

------

Mary twirled two uncracked eggs in one hand. Raw and completely pristine, one egg scrapping its shell over the other in a circular motion as she observed her mother cooking eggs for the family. She offered one to her mother's open hand and heard her silently crack the egg into the popping oil. Mary used her imagination, pretending to have beef with the oil that hissed at her. The kitchen smelled like garlic, pepper, salt, and olive oil, though it wasn't too bad. It perpetually popped while her mother searched for the spatula. "Mary, have you seen the spatula?"

"No. I was just standing here." She replied, monotonously shrugging her shoulders. From the depths of the parents' room, Levi dug his den. He sluggishly flopped out with staticky hair, and his undercut showed him in a bad time. Mary puffed her cheeks up, holding her laughter even though it was clear enough for Levi's washed out eyes to spot. "Who dumped you in a dumpster?" She hysterically questioned, a large boast about to escape her lips. She noticed her mother's body shuddering; even she struggled to hold in her laughter. Mary's slow turn on Levi's reticent face made her raise her eyebrows. "Did someone show you a good time at the dump?"

"Mary!" Her mother used the end of the spatula to smack her. "That's inappropriate."

"You act like I'm ten. ." Mary froze as if she was rethinking her life choices, however she was carefully choosing her words. "I'm thirteen!" She blurted out.

"It doesn't matter how old you are. It depends on the outlook you want on yourself being projected in front of your parents. Plus, your jokes are as bad as Erwin's chest hair." Levi added, noisily scooching the plate of eggs to the middle of the dining table so it would be easy to reach.

"Hun, that's so mean! You shouldn't talk about Erwin like that!" Her mother added.

"Aishi, here I thought you adored him. But," Levi stood behind her, his fingers crawling under her hair. "Look who you ended up with." He said in a smoky, low voice as his fingers affectionately scratched her scalp.

Aishi stood silent, taking in his nice massage he gave without needing permission. The eggs were done, and now bacon was needed, but Levi's touch was just too poisonous. She leaned back in his warmth. "Levi. ." She was like a dog, whimpering for more attention.

"Mom!!" Mary jumped onto the counter, about to tackle the two. "The bacon!!" She snatched the tongs from the cabinet and aggressively flipped each of them over. While they were cooking, Mary grabbed her cloak from her room. She didn't want to expose her little hang out to her parents, but she had to get affirmation. Her objective was meet up with her cousin Easton, and her friend Elisia, and then ride a carriage to the Scout base, hoping no one will appear in their way. In this situation, the ODM gear was crucial. If they didn't have it, this adventure would have them behind bars.

Mary stood in front of a mirror, dramatically clipping the cloak around her shoulders to get the feel of what it would be like as a suspicious or famous figure. She twirled around in it, the ends of the cloak brushed at her calves. "Who knew I looked like dad in this?" Mary raised her brow. She didn't consider it as a bad thing, just something to notice.