#1 - LUCIFER D'LUCA

The capital was busy with all the police sirens and chaos... There was a body of a person which was hanging upside down from the highest branch of the tree...

People gathered around the crime scene and the cops were trying their best to clear the scene...

Everyone including cops know who did this but no one dare to complain about that person...

Who is he ???

What is he ???

......................................

At the most luxurious respectful area where only high class business men stay...

A man was sitting in front of the TV while watching the news with a smirk playing on his §exy lips...

"News reporter : A passer-by found a suspicious body here hanging upside down... The dead body's face is destroyed completely making it extremely difficult to identify who it is... It seems like a threat to the government... It is suspected that this body might belong to the leader of the xyz mafia gang... The cops are working on it... Who did this and what is there motive ??? To know that stay tuned and follow our channel for latest updates..."

He switched off the TV and scoffed... "Follow our channel for latest updates huh ???" He imitated the reporter and chuckled...

Jonathan Brown : Now let's see the drama... *Smirked*

The man got up from the couch and looked at his best friend lazily...

"Do you think they will find who did this ???" *Pretending to be scared*

Jonathan : *Chuckled* Who will dare to question the great "LUCIFER D'LUCA" the mafia king ???

Lucifer D'luca : *Smirked* The fun fact is that they still didn't finalize who is dead...

Jonathan : That's what happens to a traitor... His own soul will be confused after looking at his own body... *Smirked*

...............................................

At the same capital city...

In a normal alley there was a girl who is unwanted to her family... She have a sister who is younger than her but fierce...She is the only one who will support and protect her no matter what...

"Oh my god !!! How can someone be this cruel ???" *Gasped while looking at the TV where the same news was displaying again and again...

Jessica(Fl sis) : Chill sissi... It's quite common in the capital... We know who did this but we can't do anything...

"Still how many days and how many lives like this Jessy ???"

Cassandra Rivera(Fl aunt) : ANNABETH !!!! ARE YOU GOING TO COOK SOMETHING OR WE SHOULD STARVE FOR THE WHOLE F*CKING NIGHT ???

Her name is Annabeth Rivera... She was the apple of eye for her parents but a accident changed everything... Her parents demise turned her life upside down... She was 6 and her sister Jessica was 5 when this tragedy took place... Their custody and properties were took by their aunt and uncle who had a daughter 2 years older than Annabeth...

Annabeth : Yes madam the food is done... I will serve it for you right now... *Serving in a hurry and accidentally dropped a meat ball on dining table*

Cassie Rivera (Fl cousin) : WTF ??? *Slapped her hard* You ßitçh... You can't even do this ??? *Extremely angry*

Jessica : *Got up and stormed towards Cassie* HOW DARE YOU ???

Joseph Rivera (Fl uncle) : *Held Jessica's hand and dragged her out to the living room* Did you just raise your voice on my daughter ??? *Took a whip*

Annabeth : *Joined her hands and begging him* Sir...Please forgive us... Please have some mercy on us... *Crying*

Jessica : Don't beg them Sissi... What does he even know other than beating us ??? *Angry tone*

Joseph : YOU !!! *Whipped her*

Annabeth : *Held Joseph's leg* Please let her go uncle !!! PLEASE !!!

Joseph pushed Annabeth to the ground and was about to whip her which is when Jessica went in the middle...It is always like this...Jessica protects Annabeth no matter what...

_____________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

The next chapter will be the character introduction...Stay tuned...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜