#19 (18+)

This chapter contains mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers... If you are uncomfortable then please skip this part...

Lucifer : I will never touch this pillow wall and the same goes to you... If you touch it accidentally then you can't stop me... *Smirked*

Annabeth : *Suspicious but still nodded her head* Ok... *Slept while showing her back*

Lucifer : *Got down the bed and opened the window*

It was so windy that day...

Annabeth : *Long hair flew back on the pillow wall* Close the window Lucifer it's so cold outside... *Moved back and her whole back touched to the pillow wall*

Lucifer : Gotcha !!! YOU TOUCHED IT !!!! *Closed the window in a hurry and jumped onto the bed*

Annabeth : *Moved away in a hurry* No...

Lucifer : Yes !!!

Annabeth : *Sighed* That was cheating !!!

Lucifer : Everything is fair in war and love baby... *Smirked*

Annabeth pouted and glared at him which amused Lucifer and he can feel his pants tight...

Lucifer : Butterfly you have no idea what kind of sinful thoughts are running in my mind... *Hoarse tone*

Annabeth : *Blushed* Hubby this is not fair !!!

Lucifer pulled her ankle gently which made Annabeth come below him... She gasped when she felt her legs on either side of his torso and she can feel his hardness between her legs through the thin fabric of her panty... She blushed hard and looked at his eyes which held so many emotions...

Lucifer : Butterfly...

Annabeth got up and hugged his neck while kissing on his lips and that's it Lucifer lost his control and deepened the kiss... Annabeth soon felt his tongue exploring her mouth... Annabeth felt butterflies in her tummy... This isn't their first time but she felt special and new...

Lucifer slowly untangled her dress lays and pulled it down and she let her handsome hot husband do whatever he wanted...

Lucifer : My love...

Annabeth got up and unbuttoned Lucifer's shirt making him amused... He was stunned after looking at her bold side and this made it more difficult for him...

Lucifer : Wow !!! I love this bold side of yours more baby...

Annabeth : You do this to me all the time so I wanted to try...

Lucifer : You want to take the lead today ??? *Asked while caressing her bare thigh*

Annabeth : *Shrudded under his touch* Ahh No... That's embarrassing...

Lucifer chuckled and let her undress him completely... Annabeth blushed after looking at his muscular tanned exposed skin... She didn't dare to look between his legs as her cheeks already started burning...

Lucifer placed her on bed and hovered over her making her heart run a marathon...

Lucifer kissed on her eyes,nose,lips,chin and finally started attacking her neck while gaining a moan from her...He made hickeys on her neck gently...

Lucifer : My marks look so good on you butterfly... *Sucked on her nipple*

Annabeth : *Clutched on his hair and moaned while arching her back*

Lucifer busied himself in kissing her whole body... Finally Annabeth felt his tip near her entrance...

Lucifer : *Kissed on her lips and entered into her gently*

Annabeth moaned in pain and pleasure whereas Lucifer was in his own world of pleasure... He felt so good...

Lucifer : You are literal heaven baby... I love you so much baby girl...

Annabeth : *Maoning* I love you too baby boy...

Lucifer chuckled and speed up making her body jolt up... The whole bed moved and made a sound... At this moment Annabeth was so thankful because the maids leave in the evening and they both are alone in the mansion orelse she would be so embarrassed to meet them in the morning...

They had a very long and passionate night...

On the otherside...

Samantha (Lucifer's stepmom incase if you forgot) : I just can't find the evidence... *Stressed out* I will surely find evidence against the person who is the reason behind your death my dear sister (Lucifer's biological mom) I am not going back without it... *Determined tone*

Samantha closed her eyes and remembered the past...

____________________________________

To be continued...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜