#9

Jessica and some others ladies were making Annabeth ready for the wedding... Indeed it was a grand wedding... Everyone arrived and Annabeth walked down the aisle while holding Jonathan's hand... She was so happy but something was waiting for her...

Lucifer : *Smiled after looking at Annabeth*

Annabeth : *Looked at Lucifer with so much love* (I know my feelings towards you now... I love you Lucifer...)

Suddenly...

Cassie : THIS WEDDING IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN !!!

Annabeth : *Flinched and gripped on Lucifer's hand*

Lucifer : *Frowned and took Annabeth into his arms*

Cassie : YOU SLUT !!! HOW DARE YOU TO SNATCH WHAT'S MINE ??? YOU ROADSIDE...

Jessica : We can clearly see who is the roadside slut here... *Sarcastic tone*

Jonathan : *Proud look* Leave from here Ms.Cassie... *Cold tone*

Cassie : Lucifer...

Lucifer : It's Mr.D'luca for you !!! *Snarled in anger*

Cassie : *Scared but composed herself* Let me show you her true colors... *Switched on the phone*

The screen behind Cassie started showing some pics...

Cassie : Did you look at that ??? The girl in the screen is not as innocent as you think... You have no idea about how she used to open her legs literally in front of every man...

Lucifer : *Calm tone* I do know much more about the woman in the screen Ms.Cassie...

Annabeth : *Shocked after looking at the screen*

Cassie : Why are you so shocked Anna ??? You didn't expect me to expose you like this right ???

Annabeth : Switch off the screen roght now Cassie... *Horrified tone*

Cassie : Why ??? What else you have to hide now ??? Everyone saw everything right guys ??? *Looked around and found something different about the look on everyone's face*

Jessica : Cassie...You know the dialogue on insta reel ??? "THAT MOMENT YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP ???"

Cassie : Wtf do you mean by that ???

Annabeth : Cassie turn off the screen now !!! *Concerned voice*

Cassie : Wha... *Irritated and turned around to look at the screen*

The screen was displayed with Cassie's one night stand naked pics... Her eyes widened instantly... She looked around and found everyone staring at her... She regretted doing this even after knowing who Lucifer is...How stupid she was to think that her plan will work...

Lucifer : Guards !!! Escort our special guest out... *Scary tone*

Just like that Cassie was dragged out along with Cassandra and Joseph... Annabeth had a wirried look on her face...