#18 (18+)

This chapter contains mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers...If you are uncomfortable then please skip this part...

Jonathan : You are playing with the fire fierce kitty... *Breathing heavily*

Jessica : Am I ??? *Innocent tone*

Jonathan : F**K !!!! *Turned around and pinned her to the bed* You will see what I am restraining from a long time... *Hoarse tone*

Jessica : *Hugged his neck* You promised to be gentle my dear hubby...

Jonathan just answered her with a gentle kiss making her automatically melt in his hands... Before Jessica could come out of that passionate kiss she already felt him feasting on her neck and chest... His eyes darkened after looking at her exposed skin...

He bit on her skin gaining a moan from her... She was breathing heavily while looking at him kissing on her exposed skin making hickeys...

Jonathan : Now... It's time for the main part... *Tore away her whole night wear* I will buy you more of this baby... You look so ravishing... *Kissed on her belly*

Jessica's toes curled and she let out a loud moan...

Jonathan : Yes baby moan for your hubby...

Jessica : I feel weird hubby...

Jonathan : F**k !!!! *Started fin***ing her gently* You are wet already I see... *Smirked*

Jessica : *Blushed* Stop talking...

Jonathan : Yes baby I will stop talking and will get into work right now... *Smirked and speed up his work*

Jessica moaned out loud and climaxed herself...

Jonathan : This will be painful my love but later you will feel better... *Th***ted into her*

Jessica : *Gripped on his shoulder*

Jonathan : *Kissing her whole face to distract her*

Jessica : I am fine Jo... You can continue...

Jonathan : Are you sure ??? *Concerned*

Jessica : Yes...

Jonathan started moving slowly while looking at Jessica whose face was mixed with pain and pleasure... He kissed her whole body and soon her pain turned into complete pleasure...

Jonathan : You feel so good my love... *Breathing heavily*

Jessica : *Blushed* Stop talking dirty...

Jonathan : I love you !!!

Jessica : I love you too !!!

On the otherside...

Annabeth : Why is he still not back ??? He is over working himself again... Should I go and check on him ??? What if he will be angry ??? Whatever Anna just go !!!!

Annabeth went to Lucifer's study room and found it slightly open when she was about to knock she heard a lady's voice which was so sweet like sugar...