#15

Lucifer : *Hugged her from back* Did you miss me butterfly ??? *Husky tone*

Lucifer snuggled his nose into the crook of her neck making her heart run a marathon... Annabeth's breathing hitched after feeling his warm breathe on her neck...

Annabeth's POV...

Whenever he calls me butterfly my heart flutter with happiness... It feels like god made me live through that hell in the past to make it magical later... I am the happiest woman right now with the man who is so caring,loving and most importantly understanding...

End of her POV...

Annabeth came back to her senses when she felt him rubbing her back soothingly... She felt so much better after his magical hands drew patterns on her back... He showered her back with little kisses making her knees weak... She held his hands for support as she felt like she may fall any second... Lucifer scooped her up in his arms making her legs either side of his torso... She was shy,blushed,embarassed and what not by their position... Her stomach felt something which made her always feel around him...

Annabeth : Lucifer... *Breathing heavily*

Lucifer : Butterfly... *Smiled and kissed on her neck*

Annabeth blushed and hugged his neck to support herself...

Annabeth : You must be tired let's go and have lunch Lucifer... I made your favorite food...

Lucifer : *Kissed on her lips gently* I am so lucky to have you...

Annabeth : I love you... *Smiled*

Lucifer and Annabeth had their shower together and the lunch was so lovely... Lucifer really missed this feeling of home and coming to Annabeth... She never had this experience before...

Time skip...

After one week...

At Jessica's college...

Jessica's friend was so clingy to her abnormally which made Jonathan angry as well as suspicious...

Jessica's classmate : Um...Jessica if you don't mind can we go on a little coffee date ??? I mean we have winter vacations from tomorrow...

Jessica : But...

Jessica's classmate : I know I am poor and I can't afford to be your friend but a little coffee date won't hurt right ???

Jessica : It's not like that... *Sighed* Ok let's go...

Not so far Jonathan was standing with the principal while talking about the development of university and heard their conversation... His veins popped out of his forehead... He was extremely angry which made principal sweat bullets... He excused himself from Jonathan as he can't afford to face his boss's anger...

Jessica : (If Jonathan knows about this then he will surely be angry... Today I thought of taking our relationship to next step... I hope Jonathan feels happy...) *Looking around*

Jessica's classmate : Let's go...

Jessica : Only for 30 minutes...