#21

HER PAST #2

After 2 days they were done with Seema's funeral... Kids were devastated and Samantha took care of them...

After 6 months of Seema's death...

In these six months Andraas never spoke to Samantha... He always ignored her making her heart wrench...

Samantha : Andraas please have something...

Andraas : *Ignored her and got up to leave*

Samantha : Andraas please don't be like this...  *Held his hand*

Andraas : *Jerked her away* I hate you Samantha...You betrayed me !!!

Samantha : *Burst into tears* Please don't do this Andraas... I am not at fault !!! I know I should've told you about Seema's illness but...

Andraas : You loved me so thought of killing my Seema right ???

Samantha : No...*Shook her head*

Andraas : You love me so much right ??? Then show me... *Pulled her up*

Samantha : NO ANDRAAS !!! DON'T TOUCH ME !!!

Andraas : Didn't you come to my bed few days back now why are you struggling huh ??? Stop acting like you are pure !!!

Samantha : This is what you think about me ??? *Tears rolled down*

Andraas : You are the one who said you love me...

Samantha : I do... *Crying*

Andraas : *Left her* Prove it or leave... (The pain my love went through just because of your stupid love !!! I will make your life hell Samantha...)

Samantha : If this is the only way then I am not doing it... You can think whatever you want... *About to leave*

Andraas : Never ever meet the kids... *Cold tone*

Samantha : YOU CAN'T SEPARATE ME FROM MY KIDS !!!

Andraas : Stop yelling Samantha... You have 2 options... Be a proper wife for me or leave the kids forever...

Samantha closed her eyes only to remember the promise Seema took from her...

Samantha : Please don't treat me like a slut Andraas... *Hurt*

Andraas : That means you chose to stay huh ???

Samantha : *Looking at him*

Andraas : STRIP !!!

Samantha : What made you think about me like this ???

Andraas : I have proof against you !!! MY SEEMA WAS TOO INNOCENT WHICH MADE HER FALL INTO YOUR TRAP !!!

Samantha : *Widened her eyes* What trap ???

Andraas shown her a video in which Samantha was giving doctor some money and the voice says "Thank you for saying that she have no treatment..."

Samantha : This is not true !!!

Andraas : I checked it out already Samantha... Now stop lying... *Disgusted tone*

Samantha : Why are you demanding to sleep with me when you don't have trust in me ???

Andraas : Oh it's not like I am dying... According to the rules you should give me a heir orelse you will be disowned and sent to the slavery as you are my second and "unwanted" wife *Stressed the word unwanted*

Samantha : *Tears roller down*

Andraas : If you go to Slavery then you can't meet the kids... I know how much you love them... *Low tone* Why did you become like this Sam ??? This is nor the Sam I know... My Sam is dead along with my Seema... *Teary eyes but wiped them away* You want me to tell you again and again ??? I SAID STRIP !!!

Samantha stripped herself with tears rolling down her eyes... Her heart was aching and the same goes to Andraas... He was extremely sad after looking at his only best friend in this situation but she left him no other choice...

That day Andraas was rough on her... Not only that time but every time he had her he used to be rough while pouring all his anger... After a year Samantha gave birth to a baby boy... Andraas love him like he loved Lucifer but Samantha was never accepted by him...

One day after Lucifer turned 18 he came to know how his mother died and started showing cold shoulder to Samantha which made her heart broken... Only after Annabeth entered into his life he spoke to Samantha properly after so many years...

End of the flashback...

Samantha opened her eyes and some unshed tears came out... She was broken physically and mentally...

Samantha : What was my fault Seema ??? Who might have done this ??? Every evidence is against me... *Sobbing* I am tired Seema... I am tired !!!

On the otherside...

Lucifer : Yeah ! My Samantha mom should be safe no matter what... *Hung up the call*

Annabeth : Investigate everything Lucifer... I don't think everything you are thinking about Samantha mom is right...

Lucifer : *Sighed and hugged her*

To be continued...

________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜