#14

Annabeth : *Tightened the hug more and tears rolled down*

Lucifer : *Looked at her* My mom was right...You are my butterfly... My only butterfly... *Whispered while attaching his forehead with her*

Annabeth : *Cupped his face and stood on tiptoe while kissing on his lips*

The intimacy between them led to the bed and before even they could realize they already drowned in eachother's sadness,pleasure and love... Before Annabeth could even realize what's happening she was lying under her husband and her bathrobe was nowhere to be found...

At Jonathan's mansion...

Jessica was getting ready as their class planned a small party at the cafe... Jonathan dropped Jessica at cafe and left leaving some guards with her...

Jonathan wanted to stay with her but Jessica insisted him to leave as she thought that their friends might get suspicious after looking at them being together...

At the cafe where party is going on...

Jessica : *Talking with her friends* This is so good... *Enjoying the pastry*

Jessica's classmate : *Showing special interest on Jessica*

Jonathan's guards : *Called Jonathan* Hello boss there is this guy who is acting like a fly around the mango...

Jonathan : *On call* Keep a keen observation on him... *Hang up the call and massaging his own head* Why do you have to hide our relationship my love ???

After the small party ended...

Jessica's classmate : Hey Jessy... I will drop you...

Jonathan's guard : Madame please get in master is waiting for you... *Bowed to her*

Jessica : He is here ??? *Excited and left to car*

Jessica's classmate : *Scared and left*

Jonathan's guards : *Suspicious*

Jessica got into the car and looked at Jonathan who sat there in his black shirt looking extremely hot and handsome but his face was expressionless...

Jessica : Hubby... *Hugged his waist*

Jonathan : *Smiled and looked at her* Hi baby... Had fun ???

Jessica : Yes !!! You know... *Sharing everything she did from the morning*

Jonathan : *Made her sit on his lap and rested his head on her shoulder* (I will protect you baby... No matter what...)

Jessica : *Looked at him* I missed you... *Kissed on his cheek*

Jonathan : Let's go home... *Gentle tone*

Next morning...

Jessica got ready for her college... Jonathan dropped her and went to park his car... Jessica went to her class asusual...

Jessica's classmate : Hi Jessica... *Blushing*

Jonathan : *Passed by Jessica's class and clenched his fist after looking at the guy who was blushing while talking with her*

After sometime the classes started...

Jonathan : Good morning class... The results of surprise test are out and everyone did great !!! You guys are so smart...

Girl behind Jessica : Of course how can we afford to miss the class of such a handsome professor... And most importantly he loves who listen to his classes with concentration...

Jonathan : The topper is Jessica asusual... Well done Jessica... *Cold tone*

Jessica : *Stood up* Thank you sir...

Jonathan : So moving on...

Jessica : *Admiring him* (My hubby is so handsome...)

Jonathan : *Done with his class* Jessica meet me in my cabin during lunch break...

Jessica : Yes sir... *Nodded her head*

During Lunch break...

Jessica : May I come in sir ???

Jonathan : Come in... *Cold tone*

Principal : *Stood up* Congratulations on your wedding Mrs.Brown... *Bowed to Jessica*

Jessica : *Stunned but reacted* Thank you sir...

Principal left leaving them alone...

Jessica : Jo !!!

Jonathan : I told him because your safety is important to me...

Jessica : *Walked to him and sighed*

Jonathan : *Pulled her onto his lap and kissed her overbearingly* Stay away from that guy... *Referring to Jessica's classmate*

Jessica : Are you jealous ??? *Teasing him*

Jonathan : Yes... *Expressionless face*

Jessica : *Hugged his neck* He is just a friend...

The same day evening...

Annabeth : *Cooking for Lucifer* Almost done... *Looked at herself* I am sweating... I better take a shower before he comes... *Left to her room*

Annabeth was having a soothing shower which is when she felt someone's presence behind her...  She knew very well who is that...

Lucifer : *Hugged her from back* Did you miss me butterfly ??? *Husky tone*

Lucifer snuggled his nose into the crook if her neck making her heart run a marathon... Annabeth's breathing hitched after feeling his warm breathe on her neck...

 Annabeth's breathing hitched after feeling his warm breathe on her neck

____________________________

To be continued...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜