#17 (18+)

This chapter contains slight mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers... If you are minor or sensitive minded then please skip this part...

Jonathan : I agree you have no idea about his identity but why did you agree to have a coffee with him ??? *Scary tone*

Jessica : It was a friendly date... *Low tone*

Jonathan lifted her up and made his way towards their room and Jessica knew what's going to happen next...

Jessica : Jo... *Low tone* Be gentle...

Jonathan placed her on bed gently and looked at her face... Jessica looked at him while blushing... They had a great height difference... Jessica is just till his chest which made her look so short and small in front of his huge standing figure...

Jonathan : *Caressed her cheek* I can never be harsh on you my princess and most importantly I will never touch you without your consent... *Gentle tone and kissed on her forehead*

Jessica : But you said Punishment... *Low tone*

Jonathan : I will remember this and when the right time comes then you will... *Leaned close to her* take the punishment from me like a good girl you are hmm ??? *Smirked*

When Jonathan was about to go to change his dress he felt like Jessica held his hand...

Jessica : I am ready to recieve the punishment...

Jonathan just ruffled her hair with a chuckle and turned around yet again only to feel her hands wrapped around his torso...

Jessica : I am serious Jonathan !!! I AM NOT DRESSED UP LIKE THIS FOR NOTHING !!!! *Angry tone*

Jonathan : Are you sure Jessy because once I start then there is no going back my love... *Hoarse tone*

Jessica shivered under his dominating hoarse tone and she can already feel her knees weak...Thank god (Author 🌚) she was sitting orelse she might have fall by now... Jonathan lifted her up and made her sit on his lap with her legs wrapped up around his torso...

Jessica : I love you Jo !!! And I was planning this from a long time... *Caressed his face*

Jonathan : Baby girl... You are the...

Jessica : Most beautiful thing that ever happened to you... *Completed his sentence with a smile on her face*

Jonathan held the back of her neck and pulled her towards himself and soon Jessica felt her lips getting kissed by her all time famous handsome hot husband... She felt breathless in no time...

Jonathan : Tsk...You need practice baby girl...

Jessica : *Just looking at his Adam's apple moving up and down*

Jessica pushed away all her thoughts and latched on his Adam's apple while kissing and licking it making Jonathan's muscles tense... She was giving him a slow torture subconsciously...She was innocent and had no idea how much of a turning on point this could be for Jonathan... His grip on her waist tightened making Jessica flinch but she didn't back off...

Jonathan : You are playing with the fire fierce kitty... *Breathing heavily*

Jessica : Am I ??? *Innocent tone*

Jonathan : F**K !!!! *Turned around and pinned her to the bed* You will see what I am restraining from a long time... *Hoarse tone*

Jessica : *Hugged his neck* You promised to be gentle my dear hubby...

Jonathan just answered her with a gentle kiss making her automatically melt in his hands... Before Jessica could come out of that passionate kiss she already felt him feasting on her neck and chest... His eyes darkened after looking at her exposed skin...

To be continued...

___________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Be ready with holy water for the next update...

And Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜