#3

Lucifer : I am taking my soon to be wife with me... The wedding will be held in exact 2 days as the contract says that we should get married before Annabeth turns 22 and let me tell you... You are not invited... *Smirked*

Annabeth : *Looked at Lucifer instantly*

Lucifer smiled at her gently and she was lost in his smile...

Cassandra : Mr.Lucifer you can't take her with you !!! *Yelled*

Lucifer's eyes darkened in an instant making Annabeth scared... Joseph clenched his fist and glared at Cassandra... Before Lucifer could react,Joseph stormed to Cassandra and slapped her hard... Cassandra was caught off guard and landed on the floor... Cassandra was extremely shocked... Her husband who never ever yelled at her till now slapped her directly ??? Joseph kneeled down...

Joseph : Do you want to die ??? You have no idea about him... There is no mercy in his world... *Stood up* I am so sorry on behalf of my wife Mr.D'luca...

Lucifer : *Still glaring at Cassandra*

Annabeth had an idea and she did something which made Lucifer shocked as well...

Annabeth : Lucifer please let her go... *Sweet tone and held his hand*

Lucifer : *Felt an electrifying feeling in his body and looked at her instantly*

Annabeth : *Looked at him and looked away*

Lucifer held her waist gently and pulled her into his arms...Annabeth flinched but didn't struggle because she knows about the contract and now there is no going back... She looked at Jessica and found her completely confused...

Lucifer : Let's go baby girl... There is no need for you to stay here... *Looked at Jessica and Jonathan*

Jonathan : *Looking at Jessica*

Jonathan had a crush on Jessica from a long time... He was protecting her from all the boys at her college with out her acknowledgement but that was not at all the truth... Jessica knows everything but she didn't question him because she likes him somewhere... He is always so caring towards her... She was scared as he belongs to Mafia... She crushed her feelings with in herself as she thought that he is out of her reach and most importantly she don't want to make it difficult for Annabeth anymore...

Annabeth : Lucifer... Can I talk to you once... Alone... *Looked around herself*

Lucifer : *Still looking at her*

Annabeth looked at him and found him still staring at her... She dragged him to a corner and he co-operated with her... She looked so small when compared to his huge muscular body...

Annabeth : Actually... I can't leave Jessica here alone... I know you are doing this for my own good... But Jessica...

Lucifer : *Looking at her* JONATHAN !!!

Annabeth flinched and looked back to see Jonathan walking towards them gracefully...

Lucifer : I want all the important stuff of your sister in law and Jessica's at my mansion... Make everything ready... You have 10 minutes as I can't wait to step out of this house... This is so annoying... *Looked at Jospeh disgusted*