#7

Jonathan : I don't like you... Infact,I love you...

Jessica : *Stunned* Did...Did you just ??? *Chuckled* I must be dreaming... *Shook her head*

Jonathan : *Chuckled* Jessy...

Jessica : Nah ! I am dreaming... *Shooking her head* Wake up Jessy... *Patting on her cheek*

Jonathan : *Held her hand* Let me wake you up my love... *Kissed on her cheek*

Jessica : *Gasped* Did...Did you just...kiss...me ???

Jonathan : Now I am going to blow up your mind... *Smirked*

Jessica : *Smirked back*

Jonathan : *Confused*

Jessica : *Held his collar and pulled him close to herself* Let's see who's going to blow up whose mind... *Fused her lips with his*

Jonathan : *Too shocked to react*

Jessica's kiss was clumsy but he loved her clumsiness... Her little kiss made his heart flutter and coming to Jessica,she was feeling butterflies in her stomach...

Jonathan : *Cupped her face and deepened the kiss*

Jessica : *Blushed*

Jonathan : Wild cat... *Deep tone*

Jessica : Huh ??? *Red face*

Jonathan : My wild cat... *Kissed her again*

On the otherside in Lucifer's car...

Annabeth : *Fidgeting with her fingers*

Lucifer : *Chuckled* What is it baby girl ???

Annabeth : Is there something going on between Jonathan and Jessy ???

Lucifer : What do you think ???

Annabeth : Jonathan's look is similar to your look towards me... I mean... *Realized that she said that out loud*

Lucifer : *Chuckled* I am glad that you finally understood the way I look at you...

Annabeth : *Blushed*

Lucifer : And coming to Jessica and Jonathan... Why don't you go and ask them yourself...

Annabeth : *Nodded her head* You are right...

Soon they reached to their destination... As expected the whole shopping mall was empty... Annabeth understood the situation very well as she knows the power of a mafia king...

Lucifer : It seems like Jessica and Jonathan may take some time... Let's go in meanwhile... *Hugged her waist and smiled at her gently*

After few minutes Jessica and Jonathan reached and Jessica got out of the car with red face and slightly swollen lips...

Jessica : Now how am I going to face sissi ??? *Glared at Jonathan* You are a big bad guy...