#5

Jessica's POV

This feeling is really new... Me and my sissi are finally out from the hell It feels so good... Once I will get a job for myself then I will move out... I can't be a burden to my sissi anymore... Mr.D'luca is so kind... It seems like he respect my sissi a lot... And the other most crucial thing I am happy about is my crush... Jonathan... I can meet him more often now... I am just capable of staring at him because he is like a sun where I can't reach... His status is way more excellent when compared to me...

I can never be equal to him... I hope he gets a good wife who will love him so much...

After we reached D'luca mansion I called him Mr.D'luca like I always do and he said "Call ne brother in law" I saw my sissi blushing for the first time... It felt like she is so happy already... My sissi was asusual scared about my safety and he (Jonathan) assured her about my safety...

The next day asusual I got to college and today the classes were boring because we didn't had much classes today... I was waiting for the tine to move fast as I can't wait to meet my sissi... When I was lost in my thoughts our principal entered into the class and announced that Jonathan is going to be our new professor... Seriously ???

End of her POV

Jonathan : *Smirked at Jessica*

Jessica : *Looked away*

Principal : Jessica come here... *Looked at Jonathan* She is the topper of the academics sir... You already know her... *Professional tone and looked at Jessica* Although sir is the member of the board he never know some important places of college... Please give him a proper brief tour Jessica... *Gentle tone*

Jessica : Ok sir...

Jessica and Jonathan got out of there and Jessica started showing Jonathan around the college...

Jonathan : Ask... *Casual tone*

Jessica : *Turned around immediately* How did you become the professor all of a sudden ??? You are so young right ??? How did they allow you to be the professor ???

Jonathan : *Shrugged his shoulders* You asked the guards to stay out so I had no other choice and most importantly as major board member after Lucifer I can rewrite some rules as well...

Jessica : *Excited* You are here for me ???

Jonathan : *Amused* Yes... *Smiled while looking at her*

Jessica : *Composed herself* This way sir... *Professional tone*

Jonathan : (Not bad my future wifey...) *Smirked*

Jessica : (I am so happy !!! )

The same day evening Jessica returned back home and saw Annabeth sitting on the couch in living room...She ran to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug...

Annabeth : I see you had the best time at college today ???

Jessica : Bestest time ever...

Lucifer : *Just came in* What happened ??? *Chuckled*

Jessica : *Held Lucifer's hand and shaking it in excitement* Thank you so much brother in law... I am so happy today... *Excited like a 3 year old who just got candy*