Chapter 10(YEAH BUDDY!!)

I blink twice, ridding my eyes of black spots. "What the hell?!" I turn.

Zayn stands there like an idiot, holding a plastic baseball bat, looking from me to the bat and back, frustrated. "It worked the first time!"

His brow furrows as he raises the bat again, and I screech and throw my hands in the way of his blow, shielding my head.

"What are you doing?" I shriek as he wales at me again, causing me to break into a run and lock myself in my own room.

I press my back against the wooden door, sliding to my knees. Tears, hot and salty, stream down my face. Who am I anymore? I've got nothing to live for, no one to care about, no goal to work towards. It's... useless. I think to myself. I fall to my side and shut my eyes tightly, hugging myself into a tight ball.

"Ciara!" Li slams his fist on my door urgently. "Ciara get out here now!" Someone jiggles the locked doorknob, and I sniffle and let out a loud sob.

"Ciara! Ciara! What are you doing?!" Someone jiggles the doorknob again, Niall's frantic voice echoing through my head. The music I had on in the kitchen rages on, and it calms me. While I am still shivering, I'm whispering the lyrics to myself, as if I'm singing a lullaby to my wall.

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper...

My vision blurs as I sit up. "I have a legacy to leave. I'm not DONE!" I scream, and I stand, throwing my door open. I am a sight, my face blotted with runny eyeliner and mascara. As soon as I see Zayn, Niall, and Liam's frantic faces, I break into hysterical crying and fall into Zayn's arms, which have tensed with surprise.

"She's back." Zayn smiles, hugging me back.

*Liam's POV*

"We've got to get you back to Harry. He's a wreck and he might do something stupid." I say, shutting off Ciara's iHome and rushing everyone out of her apartment and outside.

"Better hurry!" Louis screams from the van as we run to it. Zayn and I pile in the back with Ciara, while Niall sits up front with Louis.

"We are going to make you look gorgeous, you hear me?" Zayn says to Ciara, who is still crying.

"I'm so sorry," She murmurs. "I felt like a completely different person when I was talking..."

"Shh, shh, love. Nothing to apologize for." I say, giving her a brief but meaningful side hug as we pulled up to the local mall.

!Harry's POV!

Those bastards locked me in the flat. I hope they go die and step on a lego.

I don't have a damn idea why my mates would do this to me.

Sure, I needed some time alone, but really, why did they just take off without saying a word?

Probably getting me something from Nando's. That has to be it.

But what if it's not? What if they're just telling the media that I killed myself? Oh dear lord, help me now.

And it makes me think of Ciara. The beautiful girl who I crushed. She was suppose to be our kidnappee, not my star-crossed lover for a day.

And that makes me wonder too. What is she doing right now? Crying herself to sleep? Probably. She is such a fragile, pretty spirit whose words send shivers down my spine every time she speaks, even if she is yelling or insulting someone..