Chapter 1, Wheres Suzaine?

"She's very pretty. Don't ya think Li?" A deep and slow voice comes from my left.

       "It doesn't matter, Harry! We are going to keep her here for a couple of days and then let her go! I can barely look at you guys right now." What I assume as Li comes from my right. My eyelids flutter. I am trying to wake up so I can give these people a piece of my mind.

       "Guys, I think she's waking up." A quiet voice comes from across the room. I sit up.

       "No shit, sherlock." I say. But instead, it comes out as 'Mwo swith shwerlok' due to the duct tape on my mouth. I reach to rip it off but my hands are tied behind my back. I am lying on a table in the middle of what looks like a living room.

OMG I am going to die!

There are four men surrounding me, with another one on the opposite side of the toom. The closest one to me had very curly hair and magnificent green eyes.

        "Hello love. Are you feeling alright? You took quite a hit to the head." He says to me.

        "Dwon't cwal meh lwove." I mumble through the tape. I look at the other 3 men surrounding me. One of them had a striped shirt with very colorful pants. His hair looked wind-swept and perfect with his dazzling blue eyes. He caught me looking at him.

        "Like what you see, love?" He says with a wink. The man named Harry glares at him.

        "Louis don't forget about your GIRLFRIEND!" Harry says to Louis, who looks down at his feet, ashamed.

        I look around the room hoping that I could plan out my escape. Maybe if I can get them to untie me, I could make a run for it. But I need to find Suzaine first. No, I will not leave her behind. I'm not that bad of a sister. There's a door directly across from me. I look back at the man named Li. He was wearing a plain checkered button-down shirt and jeans. He had shortish curly hair, but not out of control like Harry's.

      "Guys shes seen us. She could report us to the cops now! Our careers will be ruined!" Li tells the other boys.

      "I'm sure that if we are nice to her than we can let her go and we will never hear from her again!" Harry explains in a rush, trying to calm Li down.

       One of the men that I have failed to notice spoke up. "I don't think we can trust her mate. Even if she promises, how will we know if she will keep her word?" The one with the thick Irish accent said. He had obviously bleached blonde hair with piercing blue eyes. He was wearing a V-neck white t-shirt with jeans and white sneakers.

      "Don't talk about me like I'm not here." I try to say through the tape.

      "Ok, sorry 'bout that love. Here ya go." Harry says as he rips the tape off my mouth.

      "SHIT! BLOODY HELL THAT REALLY, REALLY HURT!" I scream. Almost immediately Li's hand is covering my mouth, trying to muffle my screams.

     "If I take my hand away, will you scream?" Li asks gently, staring at me intently. I shake my head. He slowly removes his hand.

     "What the hell do you rapists want from me?!" I ask angrily, staring at each one of them with my furious glare.

     "R-rapists?" The blonde boy asks.

     "We aren't rapists." Louis reassures me.

     "Then please explain why you have kidnapped me." I try to speak calmly.

     "Well..... it all started when we were playing truth or dare...." Harry explains.

                                                ~Awesome flowy flashback time!~

                                               FLASH BACK 1 MONTH EARLIER.

 (Niall's POV)

      "I'm hungryyyyyy." I complain to Liam, prodding his shoulder relentlessly.

      "Niall. For the last time, you aren't hungry, you're bored. There's a difference." He replies, rolling his eyes.

       "Then let's play a game!" Louis shouts.

      "Yay! But what game do you wanna play?" Zayn asks.

     "TRUTH OR DARE!" Everyone shouts.

     We all gather around the coffee table. I wonder why it's called a coffee table... We don't even drink coffee... Everyone is staring at me.

     "Well, are you gonna answer the question?" Harry asks promptly.

     "Um. Uh... DARE!"  I reply in a nervous flurry.

     Zayn smirks evilly at me. Uh oh. I really shouldn't have used his hair spray to start a camp fire... but then again... I really wanted a s'more....

      "I dare you to... break and enter a house and kidnap a girl..."

                                ~Awesome flowy flashback to the present!~

                                                 PRESENT TIME

(Ciara's POV)

     "YOU KIDNAPPED ME FOR A FUCKING DARE?!" I yell angrily at them. They give me a look like I was off my rocker. They think I'M crazy? Who the hell kidnaps people for dares?![Editor's note: RainKat does :3]

     Then I remember why I haven't even tried to escape yet.

     "Guys, where's Suzaine?!"

**************************************************************************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys thanks so much for the comments and votes and reads! It means a lot to me. This is my first book and all so I'm pretty excited. Oh and thanks Mir Mir (AKA RainKat) for lookin through this and helping me out.

Thanks again guys,

~Nikki xxx

 EDITOR'S NOTE[Waaayyyyy more important than the Author's Note] (JK)

Thanks for all the nice comments :3 This is better than most of my books do. Now... you know... just search up RainKat and uhh... just read her books and uhh... Just kidding! I'm not that evil.

-- RainKat(Mir Mir)