Chapter 16; Vas Happenin'?!?

*Ciara's POV*
I feel horrible. Why, why the fuck did I just kiss Harry? And why did Niall have to walk in right as I did?

"Ciara, I will talk to you later." Liam says shortly as he hustles Harry into the bathroom of the tour bus.

Niall has told on us, and now we are being punished. No breakfast for three days for either one of us. Zayn has turned in for the night, while Louis has decided to do the night shift so our driver, some man named Hoolio, can sleep. Niall claims he has too decided to sleep, but I know he is still awake. I can hear his muffled crying from where I'm sitting. 

I twiddle my thumbs and I glance over at his bunk, unable to help but stare. There is a mass of blankets right behind the partially shut privacy curtain, shuddering every so often when Niall paused his crying to breathe. I sigh heavily and walk over, nudging him softly. He groans mutters something along the lines of 'fuck off unless you've brought me food'.

I look around and find a bag of Dorito's in Harry's bunk. I nudge Niall again and shake the bag a little.

His head shoots up, and his arm grabs the bag. He looks at me and stares.

"Niall..."

"Don't even fucking start, Ciara." Niall snaps. I cringe at how harshly he says my real name. "I don't want to hear your fucking excuses."

I flinch again, but I keep on persisting. "Niall, come on-"

"Ciara-"

"No, Niall let me tell-"

"Just stop you do-"

"Niall just listen to me!" I shout. "I have no excuses for this! I felt betrayed, beaten, alone, and exposed. How do you expect me to react?" I realize how loud I am, but I don't stop shouting. "You can't spill my life to five boys I've known less than a few months. If you do, Niall, this is what you get. So are you happy with yourself?" 

"Ciara pipe the fuck down!" Liam snaps, hitting the back of my head. "I'd like a word with you." He grabs my elbow and pulls me away from Niall, who is sitting on his bed, shocked.

Liam softly shoves me into the cramped bathroom. I sit on the toilet while he shuts the door.

"I'm extremely disappointed in you Ciara." Liam starts, waggling his finger at me as if I am a child. This makes my face go red with rage.

"Liam! Please stop treating me like I'm a little teenager who gave someone a wet willy! I'm a (A/E note: We don't remember if we ever mentioned Ciara's age, so we're just gonna make her 17 going on 18. Kay? <3) seventeen year old. Almost an adult. And if you can't learn to treat me like one... well.." I furrow my brow, putting my head in my hands in frustration.

"Well what? You can't leave now." Li stares down at me with a very parental look on his face. 

"Or can I?" I smile, and I stand.

"Ciara.. what...?" Li tries to grab me as I push past him, out into the tour bus. I grab a bag, stuffing it with some shoes and clothes, along with my hairbrush and phone. I shrug Liam off of me as he tries to ask me what I'm doing.

Niall is staring at me as I move swiftly through the bus, up towards on particular spot. "'Scuse me." I begin to climb up from Niall's bunk to an emergency door on top of the bus. 

"Ciara, what the hell?" Niall and Liam say in sync, but they don't bother to stop and give each other a funny smile. I pop the door up and begin to climb out. 

"Wait, no, Ciara, come back here!" Liam grabs my leg, dragging me back in. I have nothing to grip onto, so I fall into the bus again.

"Shit!" I screech as I land on the floor. I clutch my knee.

"What now, drama queen?" Niall spits. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Nothing." I pull myself up, biting my lip to try and ignore the blinding pain ebbing from my knee.

"What are you wincing about, it was one little fall." Liam retorts, "Plus, you can take care of yourself, right,  you big seventeen-year-old?"

"I had bad knee problems from track when I was a kid. I think I just broke something," I hiss out of my gritted teeth.

"WHO BROKE WHAT?" Louis calls back at us.

"CIARA THINKS SHE BROKE HER KNEE." Liam calls.

"Yeah right," Niall mutters under his breathe. 

"Okay." I say, staring at him, picking my words carefully. "You can go be a dick somewhere else while I go be hurt somewhere else." I grab my bag again and limp to the front of the bus. 

"Ciara, wait--" I hold up my hand in front of the face of whoever is trying to talk to me. 

"Hey Louis, can you let me off, I need to go do something." I ask politely.

"Louis no-"

"Sure thing, love. You alright?" 

"Fine." I limp down the steps of the tour bus and limp towards the woods.

I look over at the sunset and smile softly. Maybe by night I'll have frozen to death.

They didn't want me. They never did. They just wanted a charity case. Or whatever the hell they call them nowadays. Harry doesn't even care, I know it. 

I keep limping, for miles. I don't feel tired. I just feel... empty. Not a lonely sort of empty, not a happy sort of empty, just empty. I can't feel anything. I can't think straight. I keep running into things.

I hear a growling in the distance, then some twigs snap. "Hello?" I whisper. The twig snaps get closer, and I freak out. I limp-run as fast as I can, and the twig snaps follow me. I spare a glance behind me, and as usual, that is a stupid idea. I fall on my face and I scream in pain and in fear, panting heavily and sobbing. 

"Please don't hurt me." I whimper, "Or at least just make death quick."

And I am swallowed by darkness.

**********

*Liam's POV*

"Guys, where is she?" I growl in frustration, swinging my flashlight around the surrounding woods.

"We'll find her, Mr. Payne." The policeman, Officer Felix, replies coolly. I mumble curses under my breath as we continue to search.

I hear a scream in the distance and I freeze. "That's gotta be her!"

!Harry's POV!

"Guys! I hear her!" Niall says, beginning to pick up the pace towards something shuffling near us.

"Niall, you're gonna freak her out-"

"There she goes!" Zayn yelps, and Niall, Zayn, Louis and I all dart after her. After about twenty meters, she screams in pain and breaks into hysterical sobs.

Poor girl.

I run out of the woods and to her, and see her knee is now bleeding an incredible amount and she is unconscious. "Ciara?" I ask, taking her hand in mine. She doesn't move.

"Copeland?" I ask again, squeezing her hand. Nothing.

I stare at her, looking for movement.

"Lads!" I scream. "Help!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom shaka laka, whoops another cliffhanger.

WE KNOW, IT'S BEEN THREE WEEKS, GAAHHADFJSO;IEWNIOFHWIONQEOPEWHGOIRE.

Hehehehhehehe. So what do you think happened:

A) She had a heart attack.

B) She suffered anemia from her knee and has slipped into a coma.

C) Make up your own in the comments!

Guys, PLEASE vote and comment if you liked <3

~~Mirkat and Nix