Chapter 5

Author's Note

Dedicated to FOOD_LUVA for making me LLN

Ok to the story

****************************************************************************************************************

(Ciara's POV)

I turn around fast to the sound of the roof door opening.

"CIARA NO!" I hear the boys frantically scream.

 No! No, no, no, NO! They aren't supposed to be here! They ruin everything! First, they take me from my home, then they kill my sister, and now they were trying to stop me from joining her! These sickos!

Opps. Seems like I might have turned around too fast. My feet slip off the ledge and I fall into the open air. I close my eyes in expectation, half hoping that I will die and get to see Suzaine again. And, of course, half hoping that I won't die and can maybe overcome this hurdle.

But I never do fall. Strong hands grab my slim(NIKKI. THIS WAS POOR GRAMMARMANSHIP. YOU'RE LUCKY YOU HAVE ME. -M) arms, preventing me from falling any futher.

"MATES, I GOT HER! I GOT HER! I'M SUPERMAAAAAAAAN!" Ok, that has got to be Louis. Only he could act so immature in a time like this.

"Good job BooBear!' Harry says, running over to Lou, giving him a hug. All the while, I'm still dangling over the edge by my arms. I mean, seriously?!

"G-guys, a li-ittle help pwease?"(Yes that 'pwease' was completely for you. You know who you are (:) I say, my voice cracking a couple times due to weeks of lack of use.

Everyone stares at me with shocked, yet joyful expressions.

"She speaks!" Liam jokes, pulling me back onto the rooftop. I give him a small smile. I go around the group of boys, giving out hugs and thanking them for saving me.

"And she smiles," Zayn says, "That's the first time we've ever seen you smile!"

"You look so beautiful when you smile... you should do it more often." Harry whispers in my ear while giving me a hug, causing shivers to run down my spine.

I feel as if everything will be alright.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note

Hey. It's really short but I just wanted to put something up. And look! No cliffhanger! Haha.

Ok I just need a minute here to freak out. 800 FLACKING READS?! HOW DA FUQ DID THIS HAPPEN? Not that I'm complaining. It's just so friggen amazing! Or should I say amaZAYN? Yeah? Yeah? No? Ok...

Oh and thank you everyone who has been commenting! It means so much to me. So keep it up!

I don't wanna sound needy or anything but could someone possibly make me a cover??? I would be your best friend. Sorry Mir Mir your being replaced ;)

Anywhoo,

Forever Yours,

~Nikki xxxxx <------ (Beat ya Mir Mir!)

EN:

Dude. SERIOUSLY, NIKKI? PETITE ARMS?!  Um, holy chizz. This book could possibly do better than MY book. WTF.

JUSTIN BIEBER KIDDING!<---- ????

Just kidding. I am sincerely happy Nikki got so much attention this fast! My books suck compared to how well this book is doing! 

D; NO! I WILL NOT BE REPLACED! NIKKI, YOU COME DOWN HERE AND APOLOGIZE NOW, OR I'LL KILL BOB, RICHARD, AND... UM. WHAT WAS THE LAST GUY'S NAME AGAIN? OLLY? OPRAH WINFREY? UM... OH YEAH WALLIS!

--Mir Mir xxxxxxxx <----- Beat that, beeotch.