Chapter 3 Suicidal thoughts?

(Liam's POV)

                                                                          (Two weeks later)

It has been two weeks since Suzaine has gone. Two whole weeks. Ciara hasn't said a single word to anyone. Ever since we told her that Suzaine was gone, she has gone completely mute.

We decided a week ago to have a funeral for her. Few actually bother attending. Her mom has work and couldn't bother to come to her own daughter's funeral. It was just me, Ciara, a scary guy in a death costume off to the side, and the boys. Everyone ws feeling guilty about her death. It is mostly my fault though. If I had just reminded Niall to bring her inside, then she would still be with us today. Who am I kidding? It is all my fault.

(Niall's POV)

I feel terrible. I can't seem to shake the image of her unmoving body out of my head. Her long brown hair, her blue eyes. The slight freckles that went across her nose. It is all my fault. I shouldn't have forgotten her. Liam made it clear that she was my responsibility. Liam blames it on himself. But it isn't his fault. If I could"ve just gotten my head out of the clouds for a couple minutes, then everything would be fine. Suzaine would still be here and Ciara would still be talking.

(Zayn's POV)

I'm pretty sure that it wasn't my fault. But in some ways it was. If I hadn't dared Niall to break and enter a house and kidnap a girl, then this wouldn't be happening. Everything would still be the same. We would be about to go on tour and Ciara and Suzaine would be doing what ever they do. But now Suzaine is gone and we will never see her again. I barely even knew her but I already miss her. Ciara must be a mess.

(Louis' POV)

It's all my fault. A little girl is dead and it's all on me. I'm the oldest in the group. I may not be daddy direction and I may not be the most mature... but I should have known this would be disasterous. I feel terrible. Ciara doesn't deserve this. No body does.

(Harry's POV)

I can't believe this happened to Ciara. It shouldn't happen to anyone. To make matters worse, it was all our faults. Now Ciara can never leave. Something like this can't be let out to the public. Ciara hasn't said a word to us this whole time. Ever since we came home with the news of Suzaine's death, not a word has escaped her mouth.

                                            *epic flash back thingy*

We walked into mine and Lou's flat in despair. Not only would we have hell to pay for this, not only physically, but mentally. That image will always be implanted in my brain. How her little 4 year-old body lay there, unmoving.

Liam unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Is she alright?! Please tell me shes fine. I can't lose her." Ciara asked, her eyes wide as she took in our expressions.

"No. No no no. n-,"  She said over and over again, until she was cut off by Zayn.

"Love, I'm so sorry..." He said, regret clear in his voice.

Choked sobs were ripped from her chest. She fell to her knees with tears streaming down her face. I picked her up and brought her to her room. I layed her down on the bed and stood up to leave.

"Harry, please don't leave me." She croaked. I looked down at her. Even crying she looked beautiful.

"Never." I said as I sat down next to her.

                                                   *End flash back thingy*

(Ciara's POV)

I look around at the funeral. I can't stand the thought of her being gone. She was everything to me.

The boys were deep in thought. I needed to get away. I couldn't be here anymore. I need to be with Suzaine. I couldn't live without her. I stepped back from the funeral. From the black coffin. The pretty water lilys. The five boys that were supposed to be watching me. And I stepped into the safety of the trees. I wouldn't wait for these so-called men to kill me off. I will die on my own terms.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Authors Note

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! I kept meaning to finish writing this but got caught up with things and had writers block! ugh again so sorry! 

This a terrible chapter I know....

Oh and one more thing, could you look at RainKat's stories? They are amazing. And she definetly updates faster than I do...

Anywhoo, sorry for the very late update.

Yours truly,

~Nikki xxx

MIRIAMS SQURSH

Omnom. Hi! Dude! My book Hunger Games IMing is going on 700 reads! Please go check it out! :3 It was a pleasure editing and happy trails!

Mir Mir~!