Chapter 17; Therapy

BEFORE WE BEGIN...

We want to thank ERRYBODY for helping us get to almost 10,000 reads! It's super crazy that this book is getting any attention at all.

Anywhore, we hope you like the chapter!

Also, updates are slowing down a bit and that's because..

1) we are lazy.

2) Nicole has legit quit this book -_-

3) We're running out of ideas. PLEASE SUGGEST STUFF. PLEASEEEE.

4) We were debating whether or not to just discontinue this work, but I'm determined to keep it going as long as I can. I don't know how many of you will actually stick with us, but please do. We have a lot to come :)

~~~~~~~~

Copie's POV

My eyes are watery and my lashes are sticky as I try to open my eyes. "Goddammit." I mutter to myself as I finally pry them open. I blink once and sit up a little. I'm in a little hospital room, the heart monitor beeping quietly next to me. My knee is stiff and wrapped into some thick cloth, and I can't move my whole leg at all, let alone feel it.

No one else appears to be in the room, so I lie back down. Questions cloud my thoughts:

Why am I here?

What happened?

Am I going to live?

The door opening makes me jump, and I hit my head painfully on the wall behind me.

"Ciara?" A curly-haired boy walks in, looking at me with blazing green eyes. He-llo Mr. Sex God.

"Um.. hi?" I bite my lip, racking my brain to try and remember who this guy is. He looks familiar but.. I can't put a name to him.

"Something wrong, love?" His voice thrums. Damn, he has a nice accent.

"No... but... who are you again? I recognize you, but I just.. can't remember your name." I say nervously. The boy stares at me dumbstruck.

"I'll be back in one moment." The boy quicky leans out the door and begins to talk to someone else. Four more boys appear in the room, along with a woman, who I assume is the doctor.

"Hi, Ciara, I'm Doctor Welch. Do you recognize any of these boys?" The woman, Dr. Welch, asks. She gestures to the five boys, including Curly-Haired Sex God.

"Um..." I squint, registering their faces and looks. "Are you.. um..." I stared at the boy in stripes and suspenders. "Larry?"

The boy's smile illuminates immediately. "It's Louis. That's my shipped name with someone else in here."

I scan the other four boys, and I point at Curly-Haired Sex God. "Him?"

He smiles and nods. He's got dimples! I have a weird feeling that I should pinch his cheeks.

"I'm Harry," He says in a deep voice with a wink. I blush immediately.

My eyes fall to the other three, and I realize I recognize the blonde boy instantaneously. "Niall?" Niall nods, but his eyes stay to the ground.

"To save time, I'm Zayn." The quiff-haired guy pipes.

"And I'm Liam." The boy with short, spiky hair says.

The boys all look at each other, and simultaneously, they all chorus: "And we're One Direction."

I giggle and Dr. Welch chuckles. "Well, Ciara, you're suffering from some brain damage, so you've lost your memory. But seeing as though you remembered who the majority of these boys were, I see it won't last long. Also, your knee is pretty busted up, so we numbed your whole leg. We'll have to keep you here a few more days to watch its' progress." Dr. Welch scribbles something on her clipboard. "I'll be back later to check up on your knee." She shuffles out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

I stare after her, and then I look at the boys, who are already looking at me.

"Ciara, do you know who you are?" Zayn says worriedly.

I laugh. "Yeah. I'm Copeland Taylor, right?"

"Yes!" Louis squeals.

"Lads, we should tell her our past with her." Liam insists.

They all seat themselves and they begin to tell me stories about my sister and the touring.

"I see." I nod as they continue on about how they love to play truth or dare. I hold up a hand to stop them. "Didn't I have a relationship with someone?"

The boys look at each other. "Well we were together-ish." Harry says slowly. I begin to get excited. We're together?!

"But you broke it off and you started to fall for me." Niall says quickly, glaring at Harry.

"But you kissed me before we were on the tour bus." Harry spits back, rising from his seat.

"Guys, let's not -" I look to the others for help.

"No, she loved me." Niall snarls, stalking over Harry.

I stare at them as Harry raises his fist. "NO!" I shriek, and Louis and Liam grab them and drag them away from one another. I bite my nails as they get dragged out. Zayn throws me a sympathetic glance as he leaves behind them. I look around and grab what I think is my phone. I shuffle through the music, and blast All Time Low's 'Therapy'. I sing along, closing my eyes in relaxation.

My ship went down

In a sea of sound

When I woke up alone

I had everything

A handful of moments

I wished I could change

And a tongue like a nightmare

That cut like a blade

In a city of fools

I was careful and cool

But they tore me apart like a hurricane

A handful of moments

I wished I could change

But I was carried away...

Give me therapy, I'm a walkin' travesty

But I'm smilin' at everything

Therapy

You were never a friend to me

You can keep all your misery...

At this point I realized I wasn't alone anymore. I opened my eyes to see Harry and Niall standing at the end of my bed, staring at me.

"I know I'm a bad singer, but come on you guys." I joke playfully, turning the music down low.

Harry stared at me in disbelief. "Bad singer?"

Niall's eye tear up. "By God, Cope, you're amazing."

I shake my head and sigh. "Whatever you say. Why are you here?"

Harry and Niall look at one another look at each other and back at me. "We're here to apologize, and we've decided that you will choose between us. Since we were both your ex-lovers." Niall explains.

I look at them both with a quizzical look on my face. "How will that work?"

"You'll find out. Just don't worry your pretty little mind." Niall chuckles. The boys exit without another word, leaving me to my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~

Short >.

I have no idea cuz they both sound cute. comment/vote if ya liked it!!!

~Mirkatx