Long time no write.

So hi, super long time no write.

Nicole let me take over this account and told me to delete this story because honestly neither of us are really focused on anything but school and our music.

However, I decided to attempt to keep this story going, even though I don't really listen to or like One Direction as much as I used to, I think one or two years ago? when we began writing this book. I recently logged on and noticed that indeed, you guys have really been commenting to keep this story up and I feel bad, you guys have been loyal and commenting and voting and reading. I feel like I'm keeping your favorite thing away from you, and it wouldn't be fair to have the ending of this story and not have you guys not know what happens.

So, this brings me to my question. Has anyone ever heard the song "Terrible Things" by Mayday Parade? Because that's what this chapter's about. I suggest you listen to it before you keep reading this chapter, because this chapter will make so much more sense if you do. I've included a video on the side of the lyrics video for the song, it's a great listen as well as an audio aid to this chapter.

*BROWNIE POINTS TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY READ ALL OF THE ABOVE WRITING, I DON'T WANT ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT STUFF I SAID IN THOSE TWO PARAGRAPHS BECAUSE I WON'T ANSWER BECAUSE I ALREADY SAID IT*

Warning: This may not be updated for a while, I have a lot going on in the coming months.

~~~~~~

So that was what I wrote about six months ago, and there was indeed a chapter to go with this message however; I decided against finishing it now because I have no idea where the hell I was going with that chapter. I have to think about where I want to go with this story, so I am unsure of the fate of it. I'm thinking of cranking out a couple more chapters to feel around the grounds of this story again. As I said before, I'm not really a fan of One Direction anymore as I have sort of just grown up. Thank you all so much for begging and waiting and sticking around until this point, you don't know how much this means. I love you all.

Cheers, Mirkat.