Chapter one

Emily's POV: i wake up to my 6 am alarm vibrating beside me turning of the alarm i slowly get out of bed without disturbing David my boyfriend of two years. I make my way to the bathroom and quietly take a shower getting out and dressed(outfit up top). I look at myself in the mirror and put my long drown hair up in a clip. I grab my makeup compact and start to cover the dark purple bruise on the left side of my face. I cover it the best i can and quietly make my way to the kitchen to make David breakfast before he goes to work. I go to the kitchen and quietly start to cook. I'm finishing up David's breakfast when i hear his 7:30 work alarm go off. I put together David's plate and sit it on the table where he normally sits, covering it so it doesn't get cold. I clean up the kitchen from making breakfast and put together David's lunch. As i zip up his lunchbox David comes out of the bedroom. "Thank you for breakfast sweetheart" David say walking over to the table uncovering his food and starts to eat. "You're not eating" david asks? "I'm not feeling that well I'll eat later". "Come on just take a bite" david says putting some of his food on his fork and holds it out for me to eat. I don't want to set him off so i take the bite and eat it wanting to throw it up but don't. "See, how do you feel now" Davis asks? "I feel worse but okay" i say and sit down. "Well go to the doctor today and figure it out i want my dinner done by the time i get home" David says finishing his plate and getting up. "Yes, David" i say and he nods walking out grabbing his lunchbox on the way. It's not till i hear his truck pull out of the driveway that i run to the bathroom throwing up. After i stop throwing up i get up and wash my mouth out. I grab my purse and head out of the house to the hospital. I get in my car and drive to the hospital , pulling into the hospital parking lot i park. I turn off the car and get out, going in the hospital i go up to the front desk. "Hi my name is Emily Callen and i need to get myself seen by a doctor". "Okay just fill these out and someone will be with you shortly" the lady behind the counter says handing me a clipboard with some papers on it. I nod taking the clipboard and sit down filling out the papers. After i fill them out i go up to the counter and give the clipboard back to the lady. The lady looks at it and then up at me. I'm going to help you out so your not wasting your time, go take a pregnancy test" the lady says. "What! Why!"? "Because your symptoms match" the lady says.
I nod and leave the hospital, getting back in my car i drive to the drugstore. I park and go in getting the pregnancy test. I pay for it and go back to the car. I drive home and go inside going to the bathroom. I take the pregnancy and wait the five minutes. I look at the test and see two pink lines. Tears form in my eyes. I can't do this to a baby, David will kill me and the baby if i tell him. How do i get out. I have no money the car i drive is David's. I don't even have a phone. I take a breathe. It doesn't matter i have to go. I have to run. When my mind made up i get up and go the bedroom packing a small bag of clothes. I put the bag over my shoulder and make my way out of the house. I start walking to my neighbors house. She's a elderly lady who has told me i was welcome anytime. I go and knock on her front door. The elderly lady comes and opens the door "Emily its 11:30. Is everything ok" the elderly woman asks? "No i need your help Ella, i have to run, i have to get far away from David where he can never fine me. "Come inside let's talk" Ella says and leads me inside, walking inside Ella close the door behind us. "Now child what is the matter" Ella asks? I hand her the pregnancy test i stuffed into my bag on the way out of the house. Ella looks at the pregnancy test "oh honey i understand. Come on i'll help you and we can have you out of here in the next hour" Ella says. I nod. "Okay first do you have money to get you anywhere" Ella asks? "No i have nothing". "Okay" Ella says and takes my bag going to a room. A few minutes later ella comes back "i put you $3000 in there thats enough to get you somewhere and started, do you know of anywhere you can go" ella asks? "No but I'm thinking somewhere small and far from here". "Okay I'm going to take you to the bus station. Can you figure things out from there" ella asks? "Yes i think so". "Okay come on" ella says walking to her garage and to her car. Ella drives me to the bus station and parks the car. I look over at ella "what if he finds me"? "Than you run one day he will stop looking" ella says and i nod and get out of the car. Ella nads at me and i run into the bus stations. Getting the first bus that is leaving. By the time David gets home i will be hours away from him. I decide to not stop till i end up in Georgia. Eight hours from South Carolina.