Chapter 16

Emily's POV

I walk to the little playground, where Sara and John are playing. "Hey Sara it's time to go come on". "Yes momma" Sara says and comes to me. I take Sara's hand and we walk to Chris who is waiting for us by his truck. As we get to Chris he opens the door for Sara and i. I put Sara in and buckle her in before i climb in myself. Chris shuts the door and gets in on his side starting the truck. Chris pulls out of the parking lot and starts the drive back to his place. As Chris drives back to his house Sara falls asleep in her carseat. "I hope you and Sara had a good time today" Chris asks? "We did, it was good to relax and get to see Sara make a friend". "Does Sara not have friends at school" Chris asks? "She only really has one friend, her name is Kate, she's been over to the house a few times". "That's good, I think Sara and John became friends," Chris says. I smile to myself, "yeah it looks like they're becoming good friends". "So did you and Reaper get to catch up with each other" Chris asks? "Yeah we catched up a little bit. It was nice having someone in my family around again". "I'm glad you were able to connect with your family again" Chris says as we pull onto the gravel road that leads up to his house. "Me to, I hope that Sara can get to know my family". "She'll get to know yours and along with yours she'll find more family with the club as well" Chris says. "What do you mean"? We pull up to the house and Chris puts the truck in park. "You and Sara are mine. That's what happened today I claimed you in front of my club and with you comes Sara which means you both have a new family who will do anything to protect the both of you" Chris says and we get out. I unclip Sara and carry her inside with Chris following close behind us. I take Sara to the room she's using for the time being and lay her down. I go to the bag I pack for her and pull out some sleep clothes for her and change her clothes. Once I change her I tuck her into bed and kiss her head as I make my way out of the room. I lightly close the bedroom door and walk out to the living room where Chris is setting up the couch for him to sleep on later tonight. "You hungry I can make you something" Chris asks? "No, I'm still pretty full from the burger I had earlier" I say. "You wanna watch a movie before we go to sleep" Chris asks? "Sure" I say and sit down on the couch waiting for Chris to sit along with me. Chris grabs the remote and sits next to me on the couch putting his arm behind me resting it on the couch. I snuggle into his side as he turns on the tv. "What you wanna watch babe" Chris asks? "It doesn't matter whatever you want". "Okay, do you like murder mysteries" Chris asks? "Umm yeah i used to watch them all the time before i had Sara". Chris puts a show named bones on and pulls me to where my body is fully against his letting his hand rest on my hip. We watched a few episodes cuddled up to each other until I felt myself falling asleep. Chris notices and kisses the top of my head. "You ready to go to bed babe" Chris asks? "Yeah I'm getting pretty tired". "Okay sweetness" Chris says and gently unwraps me from him and stands up offering his hand. I smile lightly and take his hand pulling myself to stand. Chris lets go of my hand once I'm standing and scratches at the back of his neck. "Umm the club is having church in the morning so i need you and Sara to stay here while me and the club deal with what's going on" Chris says. I nod "okay just let me know when you leave in the morning". "Okay sweetness" Chris says and places a kiss on my forehead. I smile and walk to his bedroom. "Goodnight Chris". "Goodnight angel" Chris says and I walk into his bedroom, closing the door behind me. I sigh and make my way to the bathroom to change my clothes and wash up before I go to sleep. I changed into a pair of black shorts and an old t-shirt. I take my hair down out of the messy bun I put it up in from when I was helping Justin earlier. I brush my teeth and take off my makeup. I make my way to the bed crawling into the bed. I fall asleep almost instantly when my head hits the pillows after sliding under the covers.

Chris's POV

I wake up to my alarm seeing it's 9 in the morning. Church is in an hour. I slowly get up and make my way quietly to my room where Emily is still sleeping. I get a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans out of my dresser and make my way to the shower lightly closing the door behind me. I take my shower and get dressed as quietly as I can so I don't wake up my sleeping angle. I get done and walk out of the bathroom and go over to Emily, I lean down and kiss her lightly on the lips. Emily slowly wakes up smiling lightly at me. "I've got to go to the clubhouse, i'll be back as soon as i can". Emily nod her head "okay be careful" emily says as she lays her head back onto the pillow". "Okay baby girl" I say and kiss her forehead before I leave to go to the clubhouse.