Chapter 14

Emily’s pov

                    I look over and see a woman in a crop top if you can even call it that and very short tight shorts on walking over to Chris. “Who is that”? I ask Layla without looking over at her. “Oh that's one of the sweet buts i think her name is Lacey,” Layla says. I don’t respond, I just look at her as she makes her way to stand in front of chris. “Go over there, claim your man” Layla says. I look over at her “I can't do that, it would probably embarrass him”. “Oh no girl around here we claim our old man,” Layla says and I look back to see that Lacey is almost touching Chris's chest. “And you're sure it won’t embarrass him”? “One hundred present,” Layla says and I smile as I get down from the table I am sitting on. I walk over to Chris, not looking at Lacey stopping when I'm in between them. “Hey baby girl” Chris says smirking, putting one of his arms around my waist and pulls me to him as he does so I reach up on my tiptoes intangling my fingers in his hair to bring his lips to mine in a hot and hard kiss. I smile as we pull away and I turn around to face Lacey “oh did i interrupt you, i’m so sorry” i say as i smirk feeling chris put is face in the nap of my neck and chuckle to where I can only hear it. “Who the fuck are you” Lacey asks? “Oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself, I’m Emily Prez’s old lady”. “What no you’re not prez doesn’t have an old lady” Lacey says and i roll my eyes leaning my body back against Chris’s. “Well he does now rather you like it or not, and if i see you even try to touch him again, you’ll regret it”. “Who are you to fucking talk to me like that” Lacey says. I sigh annoyed with this girl “as i said before I am Prez’s Old lady, now if you’ll excuse us” I say and pull away from Chris slightly and start to walk inside. I look back and Chris is right behind me following after me. Once we are out of Lacey’s sight Chris pulls me back to him and over to a dark corner pinning me to the wall. “You’re killing me here baby girl” Chris says leaning into the nap of my neck. I giggle and tangle my fingers in Chris’s hair. “Normally it’s the club member that takes claim over his old lady, but that my princess was hot” Chris says and looks at me. “Well you said earlier that Sara and I are now yours which makes you mine, and I'm not good at sharing what’s mine”. “You never will have to share me with any woman, baby girl state your claim all you want” Chris says. “Okay i will,  now please go put a shirt on before i have to do it again”. “Yes princess”Chris says and kisses my forehead before pulling away and heading somewhere to find a shirt. I walk around to find Sara and a boy sitting at a table coloring together. Except the boy is laying on the ground next to the table and Sara is sitting at the table. “Hey sweet pea what are you coloring”. Sara smiles as she looks up at me “it's a princess momma” Sara says showing up her half colored princess. “Very pretty”. “Oh momma, this is John and he’s my new best friend”. “That's great sweet pea”. I look at John to see that he is still focused on his coloring page and smile. “Well I'll let you color, if you need anything I’m just outside ok”?  “Okay momma” Sara says and goes back to coloring her princess”. I walk back outside to see Chris and bullet talking by the grill and other people are sitting at tables with club members. Layla is sitting in a chair by the grill. I walk over and see an empty chair beside her. “Anyone sitting here”? “No girl, that's your chair” Layla says. I nod and sit down in the chair. “So I think my daughter and your son have become best friends”. “Aww that’s so cute, John doesn’t really have many friends at school, and none of the other club members have kids,” Layla says. “Well I'm glad he can be friends with Sara”. “I am too, so what’s your favorite thing to do?” Layla says. “Well when i’m not working or taking care of Sara i mostly read and just try to relax. What about you”? “I have a lot of things i like to do, i mostly crochet and read books in my free time, what kind of books do you like?” Layla asks? “I mostly like romance or fantasy”. “That’s what i like to read to have you ever tried crochet” Layla asks? “No honestly I don’t really know what it is”. “Do you like making things” Layla asks? “Actually I used to make bracelets and other little things when I was younger”. “Okay then you’ll like crochet, it’s done with a hook and any type of yarn, if you want i can get you started with it sometime” Layla says. “Yeah I would like that, it would be nice to learn something new”. “Great just get Prez to give you my number to set up a day” Layla says. “Okay i will, anyways so what’s your favorite color”? “My favorite color is purple, what about you” Layla says? “My favorite color is mostly gray or blue”. “Those are pretty colors together, what’s your favorite movie?” Layla says. “Umm my favorite movie would have to be to all the boys i ever loved. What about you”? “My favorite movie is Miss Congeniality,” Layla says. “That's a good movie too,  i haven’t seen it in a long time”. Before Layla can respond Chris and bullet walk over and hand us plates with hot dogs and chips on them. I look up at Chris. “Would you mind making Sara a small plate? Just cut up a hot dog and put some chips on a plate. I’ll take it to her”. “Of course I'll make Sara a plate and you don’t have to take it to her, you just relax and enjoy yourself” Chris says.