Chapter 11

Emily’s POV 

“Chris what the hell” I cors at him, pissed that I am no longer on my two feet, but thrown over his shoulders. “Don’t worry sweetness I’ll put you down” Chris says as he walks into what I’m assuming is his room and gently tosses me onto the bed as if I weighed nothing. I immediately stand up and am fixing to head back out of the bedroom when Chris blocks the doorway “where do you think you’re going baby girl” he asks? “Out to the couch I would like to go to sleep”. “As I said earlier you will be sleeping in that bed right there and I will take the couch” Chris says pointing to the bed and then to the living room where the couch is. “And I told you that I would take the couch”. Chris sighs and comes to me pulling me to him by my hip “sweetness you have two choices. You can sleep in the bed on your own or you can share the bed with me. It's up to you either way you are sleeping in that bed so that you can get some rest and relax” Chris says gently guiding me back to the bed. “Fine”. “Good” Chris says and kisses my forehead before turning and going back out of the room and to the couch. I huff and close the bedroom door. I turn out the light and walk to the bed, pulling back the cover and sheet I crawl into the king sized bed. I take out my phone and see that is 4 in the fucking morning. I groan and turn on something to listen to so that I can get a few hours of sleep.  My alarm goes off at seven and I groan as I roll over and turn it off.  I get out of the bed and go to the bathroom noticing that Chris put my bag with my things in here. I smile and pull out my tooth brush and face wash along with my makeup.  I brush my teeth and wash my face. I go to my bags and pull out a pair of comfortable yoga pants and a purple shirt that hugs me. I put on a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and some skin tone lip gloss. I put things back in the bag and make my way out to the kitchen and to my surprise Chris is sitting on the couch with Sars watching what seems to be one of the disney princesses. I lean against the door frame and admire the big muscled and kind hearted man sitting next to my daughter. A few moments go by and Sara looks up from the movie. “Mommy,” Sara says, getting off the couch and coming to me. I smile and pick her up, setting her on my hip. “Good morning sweet pea, how long have you been awake”? “Umm, I don’t know Mr. Chris has watched the little mermaid and now we're watching tangled” Sara says and I smile. “Oh ok sweet pea”. “You wanna join us momma” Sara asks? “Of course. I would love to sweet pea "I say and set Sara down gently on her feet and she runs over to the couch and Chris helps her get up on it.  I smile as I walk over and sit down in between Sara and Chris. Chris smiles down at me and Sara climbs onto my lap leaning her back against my front. I kiss the top of Sara’s head and look up to Chris as Sara watches the movie on the tv. “thank you”. “Anything to see you to smile like this” Chris says and pulls me to his side putting his arm around the back of the couch. I relax against him as I watch the movie with Sara. Chris, Sara, and I watch the movie until the end. Once the movie ends I get up putting Sara beside Chris. “Where are you going sweetness” Chris asks? “I’m seeing what you have to make for breakfast”. “I can make something if you want baby girl,” Chris says. “I like to cook, it brings me peace”. “Okay sweetness you’re welcome to anything and everything here is” Chris says and I smile. I walk to the kitchen and look through what he had and I decide to make pancakes. I make breakfast and make both Sara, and Chris their plates.  Chris stands and takes the plates from me “here baby girl let me help you”. I blush and nod as he walks behind me making our way over to the couch.  I sit down beside Sara and Chris hands Sara her plate. “Thank you Chris” Sara says and slowly starts to eat while watching frozen. Chris places the plate I had made for him onto my lap and I look at him confused. “This plate is for you, I'm not that hungry”. “Eat baby girl i will go fix me another plate”Chris says and kisses my forehead before going to the kitchen. I groan and start to eat the pancakes as I know there's no reason to refuse what he wants me to do.  Chris comes back with a plate in his hand and we eat while watching Frozen with sara. After we’re done eating Chris stands up taking Sara and I’s plates. “Hey you might want to get Sara ready, we're going to the clubhouse for the BBQ after I get a shower and get dressed” Chris says. “Y’all are still having that even with what happened this morning”? “Relax baby we are not that clubhouse” Chris says. “Y’all have more than one”? “Yes we do for things like this. We have one with the fights and another one where we work on bikes and such” Chris says and i nod. “Aren't we going to be really early, seeing that it’s only eleven”? “No, me and the guys have somethings to talk about that we didn’t get to last night” Chris says. “Oh ok I will get Sara ready and we’ll wait for you”.