Chapter 10

Chris's pov

I'm making myself a sandwich when Emily comes out of one of the bedrooms that is now Sara's. Emily walks to me and stands at the beginning of the kitchen. "You have some explaining to do," Emily says. "I know sweetness and I will tell you everything if that's what you want". Emily nods "ok start from after your fight" emily says and she moves to standing in front of one of the counters. "Okay, after I won I went to the locker room and texted you. When I was done getting changes and unwrapping my hands I went out to the clubhouse. As I was walking over to the bar the guy I fought came up to me with his buddy's and said "watch your back, that was your last fight here"". "Why would he say that to you? I mean i get he lost but shouldn't that be the end of it" emily asks? "it normally is but i guess this guy was pissed that he got to fight me instead of bullet". "So why is the lock down necessary, sounds like the guys just talk" Emily asks? "Yeah that's what i thought until they came back an hour back guns blazing literally". "Was anyone hurt" Emily asks? "No, No one got hurt thankfully, and I'm hoping to keep it that way". "Is that why you came to get Sara and I" Emily asks? "Yes, I didn't want to take chances so all of the club is on lock down till further notice". "So what am I supposed to do about Sara's school" Emily asks? "For now Sara's not going no one will be in or out of this house unless it is by me". Emily rolls her eyes and says "you know for someone who barely knows my daughter and i you sure are protective". I chuckle "well that's because in the life i live relationships progress pretty fast". "Is that what you expect here" emily asks? "I only expect me and you to take things the way we won't. I'll go at any pace you want sweetness "I say and make my way towards her until im standing arms length in front of her. "What if I don't know what pace to take this at?" Emily asks, looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes. "Then we go with whatever you feel comfortable with". Emily looks away and bites at her bottom lip and I can't stop myself from wondering what it would be like to take that lip into my own. "What if I don't know what I'm comfortable with?" Emily asks and I close the distance between us. Emily looks up at me with a questionable look. "Then we will experiment and we will find out together what you're comfortable with". "How" Emily asks? "Can I show you"? Im praying on the inside she says yes i'm dying to kiss those cute now somewhat red lips. "I don't know," Emily says. "Do you trust me"? "Surprisingly, yes," Emily says "Close your eyes, and just feel". Emily closes her eyes with a little bit of a smile to her lips. I take my hand and gently grab hers guiding her hand to my chest placing her hand over my heart. "Do you feel that"? Emily nods and keeps her eyes closed. "What do you think it is"? "Your heart," Emily says at a whisper. "Are you comfortable"? "Yes," Emily says. I gently move her hand to my hair. "What do you feel"? "I'm guessing your hair," Emily says and gently curls her fingers in my hair. "I'm going to try something different now, are you okay with that"? Emily nods. "Words babygirl". "Yes I'm ok with it" Emily says and I let her hand gently go. I put my hand onto Emily's hip and she takes a breath. "How does that feel"? "It's not uncomfortable" Emily says and I move my hand up a little bit between her hip and boob. Emily takes a sharp breath and I pull away. "Did i overstep"? "A little but I'm comfortable now," Emily says. "Do you want me to stop"? "No," Emily says and opens her eyes to look up at me. I slowly move my hand to the side of her face. Emily leans her face into my hand and I lean down, placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. I watch as Emily closes her eyes. I lean down and gently kiss her lips. Emily kisses me back and all I want is to deepen everything but I don't want to overwhelm her so I pull away and rest my forehead to hers. "How did that make you feel sweetness"? "It made me feel good and that I could trust you for some reason" Emily says. And I smirk down at her "good i want to make you feel things that no one else has". Emily smiles up at me "I think I would like that" Emily says. "I think we've had enough experimenting for right now though, I already set up the bed in the master bedroom and I'll take the couch". "I don't want to put you out of your bed. I can sleep on the couch and you can have your bed" Emily says. "No Baby you will sleep in the bed and I the couch". Emily lets out a groan and glares up at me. "Why do you insist on making this hard on yourself" Emily asks? "I just want you to be happy sweetness". "And I will be just as happy on the couch" Emily says. "No my sweet you need to relax and I will take the couch plus i will be on guard anyway". "Chris I don't think anyone will be able to find us here this far off the beaten path" Emily says. Why is this woman so damn stubborn? God I could just make her take the bed by putting her in it but I don't know how she would react t0 that. "I will never just assume that". Emily rolls her eyes and asks "why do you have to be difficult"? "The same reason you do" I say and pull her flesh against me. "Just because you try to intimidate me doesn't mean it will work" Emily says. "Woman you are sleeping in that bed rather you like it or not". "Oh really i would like to see you try" Emily says. "Okay hard way it is" i say and pick her up by her waist and throw her over my shoulder.