What Do You Wanna Do?

Darry's POV:

I heard crying from the bathroom. I knew Soda and Cookie had a rough day yesterday. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked lightly. Maybe it was laughing I heard?

"Come in." I hear with a couple light chuckles. I opened the door to see Soda and Y/n laughing their asses off.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked with a concerned look on my face. They both got dumped yesterday because their partners cheated on them and got pregnant/got someone pregnant. What?

"Noooo," Y/n said while dying. This made Soda laugh more and when he threw his head back, he hit it on the counter top. This made them laugh even more.

"Okay, I'm going to work. Be safe. Please." I say while closing the door.

Y/n's POV:

"Okay, something is seriously wrong with us," I say as Darry closes the door.

"We seem drunk," Soda chuckles. "Oh wait, we did get kinda drunk last night."

"Oops," I said with a giggle.

After 5 minutes we were able to compose ourselves and get somewhat cleaned up.

"Want some cake and chocolate milk for breakfast?"

"Is that even a question?" I asked Soda. Cake and chocolate milk is the best breakfast out there. You can't change my mind.

I got up to go get changed for the day, since I still had on the clothes I wore yesterday. 

(This is what you're wearing)

I walked out to the kitchen to see Soda cutting up slices of cake. I went to the fridge and grabbed the chocolate milk. I set the milk down and grabbed two glasses from the cabinet. I poured the milk into the glasses and handed one to Soda.

"So, what do you want to do today? I took the day off from the DX. Everyone else is in school or at work, and I just kinda figured you would want to take the day off from school."

"Wow. You really know me," I said with a grin. "I'm not sure. We could sneak into the drive-in, go to the lot, hang out here."

"Got any good movies playing at the drive-in?"

"Uhhhh, last I heard they're playing Lady and the Tramp."

"Well then, let's get some candy and watch Lady and the Tramp," Soda said with a grin.

"Sounds perfect to me!"

We walked out of the house and went to the DX real quick to steal some candy. After that, we headed over to the drive-in to see Lady and the Tramp. Halfway through the film, I heard a voice that made my blood run cold

A/N:

Hey guys! Who do you think it is? I know this chapter is kinda short, but i'll try to make the next one longer. Have a wonderful day!!!