Why Are You Here?

Quick A/N before we start. I just want to say sorry for not posting at all this week. I have been super busy and tired and just didn't feel like writing. I will try to post at least 3 more chapters after this one by next week! I will also be updating my Darry story as well so be on the look out for that!

Y/n's POV:

"W-What are y-you doing here?" I asked. I could feel my body shaking. Why the hell is he here? Mom is dead because of him!

"I wanted to see you, buttercup," he said with a smile. I shivered at the nickname he gave me when I was a kid.

"Where's Steve?" I asked, trying to stay as calm as possible. It's kinda hard when your dad who ran out on you is standing right there.

"He went to work. I figured we could spend some father daughter time together."

No. No way in hell.

"Look, Dad, what are you doing here? Did Dolores leave you for dust?" I asked with disgust in my voice. Dolores. The woman who tore this family apart.

"Do I need a reason to see my beautiful daughter?" He asked with a smile.

"Don't call me that," I snapped at him.

"Hey, now that's no way to talk to your father young lady," he started to become angry. I was done with him at this point so I'll see what his limit is. When I was younger, he would never even think about hurting me. But people change.

"How is Dolores, father?" I asked stepping up to him.

"She's fine," he gritted between his teeth. I could see his fists clenching.

"How is Bella? My half sister? Is she good?" I didn't really like Bella. She was only 2 years old and acted like her mother. Rude with a severe temper problem.

"Yes. Bella is fine." He was getting angrier by the second and I enjoyed every second of it.

"So father, is Dolores everything you hoped she'd be? Because, you know, Mom was too gentle for you. You needed someone with a little- what did you say? Oh yeah. Passion"

"DOLORES LEFT OKAY?! YOU AND STEVE ARE ALL I HAVE LEFT NOW!" He screamed at me. Now he was pissed.

"You didn't even come to Mom's funeral! Me and Steve have lived in this house for a whole year now without you! We don't need or want you in our lives! At all!" I screamed right back at him.

"Please, buttercup, I'm sorry," he started. 

"No. I'm glad Dolores left you. I hope you suffer as much as we all did when you left," I said glaring at him.

"Now look here dammit! I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in my household! You're grounded!"

"Grounded? That's pathetic," I say rolling my eyes and getting up close to him. "This isn't your household anymore. You left. Remember? Also, I'll be 18 soon. You can't ground me." I stared into his eyes.

He looked at me pure anger flashed in his eyes. He smacked me across the face and pushed me up against the wall.

"Look here you little shit," he seethed. "You're still 17. I can do whatever the fuck I want to you, and you can't do shit back. Do you understand me?"

"No," I grinned at him and kneed him in the no-no spot. He doubled over in pain, and I ran out the door. I ran to the DX and didn't stop to look back or rest until I got there.

"Cookie?" Soda asked from the counter.

I was panting and out of breathe and collapsed on the floor.

"Cookie! Oh my gosh!" Soda said as he ran to me.

Soda's POV:

I ran over to Cookie and held her in my arms.

"Steve!" I shouted hoping he'd hear me. "STEVE!"

"What is it?" He asked annoyed that I was calling him in here. Once he saw Cookie though, he face turned from annoyed to fear.

"Cookie?" He spoke calmly. He hadn't seen her since their fight last night. He took her from my arms, holding her tight to his chest.

"Soda what happened?"

"I-I don't know. She ran into here out of breathe and just collapsed," I said trying to choke back tears.

Steve examined her best he could. We both saw the bruise that was on her face. It looked like the one on Steve's face. His eyes became angry.

"Jason," he seethed. He handed Cookie to me.

"When she wakes up, call the house. Don't go there. I have to deal with a child abuser," he said standing up and walking out the door. I knew better than to follow him. Steve knew what he was doing.

A/N:

Hey guys! I know!! Cliffhanger!! What do you think will happen to Steve? Like I said earlier, I'll try to update this book and my Darry 3 more times this week before next week! I know I kinda ask this a lot, but could y'all please comment and/or vote? I would love to hear about whatever you have to say and get more of an audience! For my 5 engaged readers, I love the support you all give me! It truly means the world! Have a wonderful day!!!