How Do I Look?

Y/n's POV:

I was excited for me and Soda's date tonight. But first, I had to work.

"Hey Y/n, where you been lately?" Mary asked as I walked through the door.

"I wasn't feeling well," I say as I put my uniform on.

I started taking orders for people when a group of socs walked in. Dammit they better not cause any trouble. They walked up to me, and I figured I would just take their order and they'd move on.

"Hey pretty lady, what's a broad like you doing at a place like this?" One of them asked. Now, normally I don't necessarily have a problem with boys calling me a broad. I get it. A lot people think I'm gorgeous. I never really saw it but I'll always take the compliment.

"Thanks, but I'm taken," I said partially lying. Me and Soda had a date tonight, but we never really made ourselves official. Well if it comes back to Soda I'll tell him some socs were flirting with me. He'd understand.

"What a shame, I could give you a great time," he said with a wink. I was disgusted at this point and got Mary to take their order. If I dealt with them any longer I'd probably go to jail and lose my job.

They finally got their ice cream and left and me and Mary were on our break.

"So, I heard you say you were taken?" Mary asked with a grin on her face.

"Well, not really," I said and her faced dropped a little. I laughed, "I have a date with Soda tonight but we never made ourselves official."

She squealed like a little girl on Christmas morning. "I KNEW HE LIKED YOU!!"

"Shush, everyone will hear you," I say lighting a cancer stick.

When our shift ended, nothing much more happened. I took off early to get ready for my date with Soda.

"Bye Mary!" I called heading out the door.

"Have fun on your date!" She called back.

When I got home, I took a quick shower. I dried my hair, did my makeup, and started looking through my closet for something to wear. Hardest part of getting ready.

"Hey," Steve said knocking on my door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I said as he walked in.

"Ya know Soda's gonna pick you up in 30 minutes right?" He asked staring at me.

"Yeah, I know, but I can't find anything to wear," I said with a slight frown on my face.

"Ugh, let me see..." Steve said looking through my closet. He acts like he hates picking out my outfits, but I think he secretly loves it. We finally settled on black romper with a belt, and a leather jacket.

 We finally settled on black romper with a belt, and a leather jacket

(Y'all I know it's Sandy from Grease. It was the best image I could find)

Steve walked out so I could change. Once I got changed I put on some black heels and walked out of my room. Soda was already there waiting for me.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Wow," he whispered as he stared at me. "I- uh- you- uh- look stunning," he said. I giggled. He couldn't take his eyes off me. I smiled at him. He was wearing a nice pair of jeans and a flannel. He look so cute.

"Let's go," I said hugging Steve a goodbye.

"Be back at 12. No later. And if you stay at the Curtis' house call. No messing around. She sleeps on the couch," Steve said glaring at Soda. He threw his hands up, "Promise."

After we said goodbye, Soda lead me to his car. He took me back to the Curtis so we could walk and didn't have to pay for the drive-in. I didn't mind. It was a nice night.

"How was your day at work today?" Soda asked as we were walking.

"It was good, Mary asked where I was. I just told I was sick."

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I gave him a soft smile. I didn't really want to tell him what happened with the socs. It wasn't a big deal. If it got back to Steve he'd have them jumped.

Steve's POV:

After Soda and Y/n left, I walked over to Two's so we could get ready to jump b/f/n. Two walked out with a switch in his hand. I guess he noticed me looking down at that.

"Just in case," he said. We walked over to Bucks where Dal was.

"DAL! LET'S GO!" I yelled as I pounded on his door. He walked out, and we started to walk the streets looking for b/f/n. I chose tonight since I remember Y/n telling me he liked to take walks to the park. We headed to the park, and sure enough, there he was.

"HEY DIPSHIT!" I screamed at him. He looked up and got an instant fear in his eyes. He got off the swing he was sitting on tried to run, but Dal was ahead of him and already knocked him to the ground. Me and Two ran over to him and we all took turns beating the shit out of him. By the time we were done, he probably had a broken nose, lost a couple teeth, and broken a couple ribs. He deserved more, but he could barely move and we were getting tired. We left him there started to walk back to my house.

Y/n's POV:

We crawled under the fence and sat down on some seats. They were playing Wizard of Oz, an okay movie to me. Halfway through, Soda asked me if I wanted some popcorn.

"Yeah, make sure to get extra butter and salt, with a pepsi!" I said smiling at him. He got up and left and watched the movie for a couple minutes. A couple minutes later, someone sat down next to me and I assumed it was Soda. I turned my head to see Curly, from Tim Shepard's gang.

"What the hell do you want Curly?" I asked standing my ground. He's been known to mess around with girls before.

"You, baby doll. Are you out here all alone?"

"No, she's not," a voice said behind me. I knew in an instant it was Soda's. Curly turned around and saw Soda standing there. He was glaring at him, but got up and left.

"Did he do anything to you Cookie?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. Aww, he cares.

"No, he just sat down when you got back. I'm fine," I said with a smile as I took the popcorn and soda from his hands. When the movie was done, I looked over to Soda and saw him drinking a pepsi.

"Wait a minute," I said. He looked over at me with a confused look on his face. "Isn't that cannibalism?" I asked looking down at his soda. He looked at me, then down at his soda, then back to me.

"Oh my," he whispered. "I'VE BEEN DRINKING MY KIND!" He screamed and threw the bottle on the ground. I started to laugh my ass off.

"I was gonna drink the rest," I said in between laughs.

We climbed back over the fence and started to head back to the Curtis house. "I have one more thing for us to do tonight," he said with a grin on his face.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.

"It's a surprise," he said with a wink.

A/N:

Hey guys! I made this one longer to make up for the shorter one. What do you guys think the surprise is?? I might take a few days off, but I'll be back! Have a wonderful day!!!