Why Are You Here?

Y/n's POV:

After a few minutes, Soda slowly let me back down on the ground.

"I fucking love you," he whispered to me.

"I fucking love you too," I said as I kissed him.

We walk back to the gang, hand in hand smiling at each other.

"SODA DID YOU DO IT?! DID SHE SAY YES?! WILL THERE BE A WEDDING?!" Steve and Pony came screaming up to us. For two dudes who claim they hate each other they sure do act alike.

"I said yes," I said smiling.

"YES!" Everyone cheered.

"Soda?" We heard a quiet voice from behind us say.

"Y/n?" Another one said.

We turn our heads and there they were. The devils themselves.

"Sandy. B/f/n. What are you doing here?" Soda asked sternly slowly stepping in front of me.

"Yeah you bitch ass whores. Fuck off. No one wants you here," Two says as he shoves a piece of cake in his mouth.

"Soda. I'm sorry," Sandy said walking closer.

"No you fucking aren't Sandy. Now back off. I have a fiance now and she's better in her little pinky than you are completely."

"Soda I never meant to hurt you. Please. I can change," Sandy says, shooting me a dirty look.

"I don't care. I love Y/n. She was always there for me. Especially when you weren't. So take b/f/n and leave. Now."

"Y/n, please. Take a look at me. And tell me what you see. I need somebody to love me for me," b/f/n said with longing in his eyes.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck no. I'm going to marry Soda. Wanna know why? Because Soda loves me. Soda doesn't get other girls pregnant and say that they mean nothing. SODA DOESN'T FUCKING HIT ME!!" And with that, taking a step closer, for the second time in my life, I slapped b/f/n across the face. "You don't get to own my fucking life anymore because I own it. I'm in control and I have the fucking power. Leave. Now."

B/f/n backed away, finally getting the message. "C'mon Sandy, let's go."

Before I could understand what had happened, Sandy lunged for me and tackled me to the ground.

"Bitch... Stealing my man... I'm fucking kill you!" She screamed.

I hit her in the ribs and used her momentum against her, knocking her over back onto the ground. This time I grabbed her hair and started to drag her across the lot.

"Yeah Cookie!"

"Beat her ass!"

"Pound her into the ground!"

I punched her in the face and didn't stop until her nose was bloodied and probably broken. I then remembered the switch Steve gave me. What a perfect time to use it, I thought to myself. I pulled it out of my pocket and heard that sweet click of it opening.

"You wanna fucking kill me bitch? I'd like to see you try," I say holding the knife up to her throat.

"COOKIE! COOKIE PLEASE! I KNOW WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG. BUT PLEASE! YOU'RE LETTING YOUR ANGER GET THE BEST OF YOU!" I heard Soda screaming as he ran up to me. By now, Dal had already grabbed me from behind and held my hands behind my back, as Two grabbed the switch from me.

I looked down at Sandy, whose ribs and nose were probably broken, and had blood covering her face. I realized what I had done. I hated her sure, but I hated a lot of people. That doesn't mean I went around killing them all. So what makes her any different?

I fell to knees with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry," I whispered as Soda held me in his arms. By now I was full on sobbing.

"It's ok, you were just protecting yourself and got carried away. I still love you," Soda said.

I sat there crying and one by one all the boys had came up to hug and hold me, until we were all one big pile of people.

"Hey that's nice and all that you didn't kill Sandy, but-"

"Hey save it you piece of shit and be glad Y/n didn't turn you into Sandy. Now take your crusty musty dusty girl and get the fuck outta her before I pull a Y/n," Dal said glaring daggers at b/f/n.

"Thanks Dal, what I would've said would've been ten times harsher," Steve said chuckling.

"Yeah, thanks Dal," I say.

"No problem Cookie," he says.

B/f/n picks up Sandy and takes her away and we sit there for a bit longer.

"Ok this party was fun, then happy, then lit because Cookie beat the shit outta Sandy and mouthed off to b/f/n. Now it's all depressing. Can we go back to happy and celebrate the fact that Cookie's gonna marry Soda?" Two asked pulling away from the hug.

Everyone busted out laughing at Two's comment.

"Yeah Two, let's celebrate," I say grabbing a beer from the cooler.

"Cookie I thought you didn't drink?" Darry asked. I think he remembered that night me and Soda got drunk when we found out Sandy and b/f/n cheated on us.

"Well Darry, we're celebrating. One drink ain't gonna hurt."

Soda's POV:

Cookie had kept drinking bottles of beer and it got to a point where Two had to take them from her so he could drink. It's saying something when Two takes a drink from you.

She got pretty wasted and by the time we started cleaning up, she was passed out on the old sofa in the lot.

Everyone else had gone home in Steve's car and Darry said I could take Cookie. home on my own time.

I slowly walked over to her sleeping on the sofa. "Shhh, c'mon Cookie, we gotta go," I say slowly shaking her.

"What? Hm? Ok," she said slowly getting up. "You know what Soda? I'm glad b/f/n got Sandy pregnant. Your dumbass would've married her. And my dumbass would've married b/f/n. And we both would've had shitty lives. But now, we get to actually live lives we wanted to live with the person we actually love. I'm so fucking in love with you," she slurred her words together, but I knew she meant them. And deep down, I knew she was right.

"I'm so fucking in love with you too, Y/n Curtis," I say kissing her forehead.

She giggled at my using my last name for hers.

I picked her up and carried her over to Darry's car. I place her in the passenger seat and buckle her in. I climb into the driver's seat and we drive home together.

A/N:

Y'all. Two chapters in one night. Y'all should be impressed. Again, lmk what story I should do next! Have a wonderful day!!!