Feelings?

Y/n's POV:

"Wow Y/n. Not even a day and you're running around with this dipshit! You know it wasn't entirely my fault! I told you I was sorry. Now take me back!" B/f/n yelled at me.

I turned around and looked him dead in the eye. "No. I will not take you back. It was your fault. You're the one with the dick, right?" I kept staring straight into his eyes. I saw his eyes turn from mad to shocked. By now, Soda had stood up and was standing right there. I could tell this hurt him as much as it did me. After all, he was the guy who got his girlfriend pregnant. "And for the record, Soda isn't a dipshit you cheating asshole. He's my best friend and wouldn't cheat on his girlfriend with another girl and get her pregnant. Now, screw off before things get ugly."

B/f/n rolled his eyes and stared at Soda for a bit before walking off. In all the commotion, I didn't realize I had grabbed Soda's hand. I didn't want to let it go though.

"Wow Cookie, I knew you were a fighter but I didn't know you had THAT in you," Soda said with a slight smile. 

I laughed a little at his remark. B/f/n doesn't need to hurt me anymore. It may not look like it, but I got tough skin and daddy issues. Don't mess with me. "Come on, let's finish the movie."

Soda's POV:

We finished the movie and started to head home. It was still kinda early though. "Want to go to the Dingo to get something to eat?"

"Sure," Y/n said with a smile. "Race ya there!" she said as she started to run down the street.

"Y/N! Look out there's a car!" I screamed as I tackled her to the ground right before the car that would've hit her drove off. "Oh my gosh Y/n, you could've been killed! What were you thinking?!"

"Jeez, you're starting to sound like Darry. I was about to stop," she said while rolling her eyes. I gave her a look because I knew she was lying. She never makes eye contact with you when she's lying. "Okay fine, thank you for saving my life Soda."

I gave her a smile. "You're welcome Ms. Randle. Now, how about we WALK to the Dingo?" I asked her while grabbing her hand. She stared into my eyes as she got up. Damn, were her eyes always this pretty? I kept her hand in mine, kinda hopping she wouldn't let it go. No, what are you doing? You and Sandy broke up. She just broke up with her boyfriend. You can't do this to her!

Y/n's POV:

After we ate at the Dingo, it was getting dark out. "Can we go to the lot and watch the sunset please?" I asked Soda with pleading eyes.

"Sure, let's go. BUT, we walk to the lot. Don't run. I already saved you once today, that's enough for me," he said with a grin.

"Okay Darry 2.0."

We got to the lot and watched the sunset. "Wow," I whispered. It was gorgeous. 

(Isn't it so pretty <3)

Me and Soda sat down on the ground, our back against a tree. I laid my head on his shoulder. I'm not sure why, but I feel safe with him. I know he'll protect me no matter what. Like when I almost got hit by a car today and he saved me. When I looked into his eyes and grabbed his hands, I got butterflies. I always knew Soda was hot, but I never really looked at him like that. He was always my best friend. So, why now am I getting butterflies with him?

My thoughts were interrupted by Soda himself. "Cookie, we should probably get going. You haven't seen Steve all day, and I know for a fact he's worried about you."

"Okay, let's go home."

At home...

"Cookie! Where have you been?! I was so worried about you!" Steve asked me.

"Told ya," Soda said with a wink. I could feel my cheeks turn a slight pink.

"I'm sorry Steve. Me and Soda went to the drive-in and then we went to the lot to watch the sunset."

"You're fine Cookie, I was just worried that's all."

"You guys wanna watch Mickey??" Two-Bit asked eagerly.

"Sure Two," I said as I sat down on the couch with him.

"Steve, Cookie, Two, are you guys staying for dinner?" Darry asked from the kitchen.

"Yes Dar," I said from the couch. "Do you need any help?"

"Yes, can you come and stir the soup while I cut up some more vegetables?"

"You bet," I said getting up from my spot on the couch. I was standing by the soup just slowly stirring it.

"So, I see you and Soda are doing better than this morning?" Darry asked almost out of the blue.

"Oh, uh yeah. Sorry about that Darry." I said sheepishly.

"You're fine. I know you guys both didn't have an easy day yesterday."

Me and Darry finished making the soup, and we all grabbed a bowl to sit down and eat. After dinner, I helped Darry clean up. We all watched Mickey for a bit, then me and Steve got up to leave.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow, Cookie and Steve!"

"Bye guys! Don't get jumped!"

"Yeah Cookie, don't get hit by a car. This time I won't be there to save you!"

"Okay yeah we'll-wait what?! Y/n? Is there something you're not telling me?" Steve asked. Damn it Soda.

"I ALMOST got hit by a car today. But Soda saved me. It's not that big of a deal."

"Are you kidding me Y/n? You almost died and you're saying it's not that big of a deal?!"

"Look, I'm fine. No one's hurt. Let's just go home."

"Okay fine, but we're talking about this when we get home!"

"Whatever. Bye guys!" With that I walked out the door awaiting the lecture Steve would give me. He treats me like I'm a baby. I'm only 2 minutes younger than him though.

A/N:

Hey guys! I told you this chapter would be longer! I think I know where I want to head next, but I could really go anywhere from this point! I hope you're enjoying it so far, and lmk what you're thinking about it! Have a wonderful day!!!