This Is For Me?

Soda's POV:

I started walking to the Dingo with her right next to me. I had somewhat of a picnic set up, but the only food there was some cake and chocolate milk. I walked into the Dingo and got us a booth.

"I'm having a lot of fun tonight Soda," she said looking up with a smile. Damn, she's so cute when she does that.

"Well, I'm having a lot of fun too Ms. Randle," I said with a grin.

We both ordered two Pepsi's, two burgers, two fries, and a chocolate milkshake to share because I had a little extra cash on me.

The whole time we were eating, Y/n kept looking at me with sweet eyes. God damn, she's so perfect. We eventually got the check, and payed before leaving.

"Okay, where are we going now?" Y/n asked.

"You'll see," I said grabbing her hand and started to run towards the lot. The sun was setting by now and I knew it was her favorite time of day. I wanted her to see it at the lot before it fully set.

Y/n's POV:

Soda wouldn't tell me where he was taking me now. I was disappointed, but I still was having a lot of fun tonight.

"Soda, the sun is setting can we stop and watch it? Please?" I asked. I didn't want to miss the sunset.

"Where we're going you'll see it a lot better," he said still leading me towards wherever he was taking me.

We got to the lot, and I saw a small picnic set up underneath a tree. The tree had fairy lights on it and on the blanket was a couple pillows, and a picnic basket.

"Oh, Soda," I said in awe. "It's beautiful. All this, for me?"

"Let's go see the sunset before we start the picnic," he said throwing his arm around me. 

The sunset was gorgeous too. They always were. Soda led me back to the blanket and sat me down. He walked over to an old car, and turned on the radio. He walked back over, opened the basket. He pulled out a chocolate cake and I started to giggle.

"What?" he asked with a sly smile.

"What are you going to pull out next? Chocolate milk?" I said giggling remembering that morning after we got drunk.

"Wow." he said pulling out chocolate milk. "You really know me," he said. He was even laughing at this point. Damn, his smile is so pretty.

We sat there and ate chocolate cake and drank chocolate milk while talking for hours. 

"Okay, do you remember that drag race me and Steve brought you too?" he asked giggling.

"You mean the one where you guys kidnapped me from my bed, threw me into the trunk, and didn't let me out until we got there?" I said laughing at the memory.

"We didn't kidnapped you. We simply picked you up, Steve may or may not have tied your hands to your feet, I put you in the back seat, and wouldn't put the seats down or open the trunk until we got there. So, it wasn't kidnapping."

I started to die laughing at this point. "It sounds like kidnapping to me. Besides, that drag race wasn't even that fun. Do you remember the guy who trying to flirt with me?"

"Oh yeah, I remember Steve was so pissed at him he dragged him by his hair to the bathrooms and beat him up," Soda said chuckling.

"It's funny cause all the guy did was say, 'Hey doll face, let's get outta here. You seem like you need a man in your life.'" I said, but laughter was dying down now realizing what could've happened if Steve and Soda weren't there. Granted, I'd never be there if it weren't for them.

"Cookie, I'm sorry about everything that has happened to you. If I could protect you from everything in this world, I would," he said with a sad expression on his face. 

I didn't want the date to end like this, and I heard one of my favorite songs on the radio. I got up and ran over to it.

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Nat King Cole started to sing. I went over to Soda, and held out my hand.

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

He took it, and got up. We started to dance to the music. He wrapped his hands around my waist, and I his neck. I looked up at him and smiled. 

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

Love a-was made for me and you

The song ended and I looked up at Soda. He bent down, and before I knew it, his lips touched mine. It felt like sparks were flying. As I kissed back, I was hoping, praying that this moment would never end. I was praying on a miracle that this moment right here, right now, would never end and just replay over, and over again. 

Slowly though, we started to pull away. I looked into his eyes, hoping he kiss me again. But before he got the chance too, we heard tire cars screech on the pavement. We turned around to see a blue mustang and a bunch of socs jumping out.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm back! The song is called "L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole, and the music video is up top. I know this is a shorter chapter, but I'll try to make the next one longer. Though, I might end up splitting it into two parts. You'll see when you read it. Have a wonderful day!!!