chapter 1🤍

kamryn pov:

I woke up this morning to a text message from Jack , my annoying ass brother. What does he want now?

       Jack🙄
hey sis decs having a party
celebrating the 3 week England campaign
you know cause it's internationals you wanna
come?

A party? I'm so down, Declan Rice always hosts the best parties! Out of all jacks friends I'm closest to Declan , I've seen him at West Ham games because I'm close with his cousin who watches his games and she invites me as her plus 1 when I'm free. And since she's family she gets VIP so we get to go down and see the West Ham players.

     Kamryn😘
yeh sure I'm guessing it's fancy dress?
I'm guessing it's just the boys and all
there girls? Can I bring a plus 2?
mads and har ?🥺

    Jack🙄
Yes fancy dress, yes it's just the boys and
their girls and fine you can bring a plus 2.
I'll pick yous all up at 7 tonight!

   Kamryn😘
chears jacky boy cya then!

I cant lie, I'm buzzing. I've got to text har and mads even though I know they'll totally be down for a party with a bunch of fit footballers. Okay well I don't think they're fit but my girlys definitely do.
Don't get me wrong some of them are gorgeous but they're Jack friends so it kinda puts me off them.

I've not interacted or seen most of jacks fellow teammates but I'll see them at the England camp in 2 days since I'm supposed to be helping there for the campaign over the next month. Don't know what my job is but I'm excited! I mean who wouldn't be ? You get to work with a bunch of footballers!

I called the girls and they started screaming over the phone "calm down you guys!" I exclaimed, "come round to mine to get ready bring a dress and your makeup it's fancy dress and we're getting picked up at 7 so hurry up." That was meant to end the call but we ended up talking about mads sex life and how she would have sex with the ugliest man in the world so her standards are so SO low. We giggled until I ordered them to come round.

It was only 3pm but by the time they get here it will be 4 and we take forever to get ready.

While I wait for the girls to get here I decided to pick out my outfit. I went for a white dress which showed a bit of cleavage and had a bit of glitter through it and some simple white heals.

I lay my outfit on my bed and scrolled through my instagram feed for about 30 minutes until my doorbell rang and it was the girls.

They came into my apartment and raided my kitchen "ughh im fucking starving" Harley screamed and Maddison agreed. "I can tell" I giggled. We sat and talked while stuffing our faces until it was time to get ready for the party.

I started curling my hair , mads was doing her makeup and Harley was changing into her outfit, all girls get ready in different orders. Harley came out in her outfit and she looked so hot in it. "Jeez who you trying to impress?" I joked with her and she gave me a look that could KILL. "It's that Sancho, she likes him." Mads said laughing. Harley went a bright red. We laughed and then we carried on getting ready.

My hair was curled , my makeup was nice and natural and my dress was so cute.

All us girls looked really nice and fancy so we got some photos for the gram and the girls posted theirs right away. I always wait till after the event to post so I can write something relating to it.

 I always wait till after the event to post so I can write something relating to it