chapter 5🤍

I woke up at 6 to a text from Maddison.

Mads🤍
hey girly I'll pick
you up at 7? xx

Kamryn😘
yes babe see you soon x

Im so excited for the next month away! This is going to be so so so much fun! I done my makeup and threw on a bright green tracksuit from plt , got my cases which were REALLY heavy and waited for Maddison to arrive.

After a while Maddison got to mine and honked her horn about ONE MILLION times! She seriously has no patience like I'll take a while to get down I live in a fucking apartment block. Anyway I grabbed my suit cases and headed downstairs into Maddison's Range Rover  and we were on our way to St Georges Park.

"I'm so excited to see Phil today!" mads said giddy as you can get. "Bitch they're not even training today just chilling about so you're just gonna hang about with him , you know he'll be talking to the boys, right?" I asked her and she just nodded.  We still have 57 minutes till we arrive.

"Are you excited to see Mason?" She really caught me off guard with that question. "I-I mean yeah I'm excited to see all the boys!" I said unconvincingly but mads seemed to believe it even though she knows I like Mason and I've not even told her. "Oh well you and mase would make a good couple and I know Mason fancy's you, you can tell by the way he looks at you kam." She said sweetly. I rolled my eyes at her.

We jammed out to Taylor swift for the last 30 minutes of the drive until we arrived at the training ground.

"Mads can you take a picture of me walking in?" I asked politely and she said yes obviously, only if I got one of her.

xkamryngrealish

liked by masonmount , prettylittlething, england and 200,453 others

📍St Georges Park📍 for the month🤍🤍

tagged : england , prettylittlething

Comments

prettylittlething: yes our girl👏🏽
>the best in the game🩵

england:❤️🦁
>❤️

masonmount: u look okay ig
>I didn't ask but thanks ig

madstaylorx: PHOTO CREDS?
>bitch it's not even a good photo!

madstaylorx: PHOTO CREDS?>bitch it's not even a good photo!

madstaylorx

liked by xkamryngrealish , jackgrealish, philfoden and 67,892 others

St George's Park for the day🦁❤️

Comments

jackgrealish: why r u here
> why r u here

philfoden : 🔥🔥
>thanks babes x

harleyhollandd2: politely can u please fuck me x
>😘😘

We made our way into the building and me and Maddison had to show our ID which we did and we got in no bother.

"Alright girls!!" My brother shouted to inform everyone that we were here. Great.

"Fuck up jack" I said as I hugged him. "How are you kam?" "I'm good thanks , excited!"

I said hello to all the boys and even said hi to Gareth Southgate who by the way was lovely, but I noticed one boy was missing.

"Where is Mason?" I said and all the boys looked  at me giving me looks as if ooooo. I tried to get mads attention to help me get away but when I turned to my side she wasn't there , she was already away flirting with Phil.

I have to say something the silence in here is way to awkward especially when you know what everyone's thinking  "I just want to say hi to him guys don't make it weird!" I chuckled and everyone laughed. "He's in his room! I don't know what he's doing probably unpacking!" John Stones says. I nod back at him. "Speaking of unpacking where the hell is my room?" I asked and Jack took my arm and practically dragged me down a hallway which I was assuming was were my room would be.

"Hey, I'm just gonna ask you  do you, like Mason?" He asked worryingly and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Just the way you were like 'where's Mason' just sounded like you really wanted to see him!" Why does he care about me and mase so much "Bro why you so worried , and no not that I'm aware of." I laughed "thank god!" He sighed in relief.

Jack lead me to my room "ok your neighbours are Mason and Jude Bellingham, as you know both lovely blokes so make yourself comfortable!" Jack said as he left my room. I smiled and just took in the room, it was so nice and perfect and HUGE.

I mean it looked like a proper bedroom, I had a massive wardrobe and an en-suite

I mean it looked like a proper bedroom, I had a massive wardrobe and an en-suite. If this is my room, I can't imagine the boys rooms!

I started unpacking all my clothes and putting my makeup in the vanity drawers and when I was done it was 1pm. We arrived at the park around 9am so how it took me nearly 4 hours to unpack I don't know how, I procrastinate a lot.

Since it was still early afternoon I went to go to the canteen since I knew that's were everyone would be. Talking having fun and eating. But I also realised , I haven't seen Mason today. So instead of going to the canteen I make a left and chap on the Chelsea youngsters room door.