chapter 16🤍

eventually it turned 3pm and the boys started making their way into my room, grabbing the best seats. Dec Phil and Jack were the last out of the boys to arrive and got shitty seats next to my bed, my bed wasn't available. It was for me and my boy. Where the fuck is my boy?

"hey sis!" I'm glad me and Jack are back on good terms , I got up and gave him a hug, and greeted a few of the other boys before asking "have you guys seen Mason?" They all shook their heads "give me a minute I'll go check his room, don't put it on yet, or watch the last episode we watched last night maybe?" I told them and they nodded.

"Mason you in there?"I heard water running so I'm guessing he's getting a wash. "Yeah I'm just getting out the shower two seconds my love." my love, oh my god I folded inside.

I shut his room door and as I did he came out the bathroom in just his boxers, his hair dripping wet and his abs were out, god dam he's looking sexy as right now.

"hi kamryn, excited for tonight? 5 more episodes." He excitedly exclaimed and I smile back at him. Then I let my eyes trace down to his abs "what you looking at grealish." Well there's me called out. I still don't say a word and stand closer to him , and stroke his abs "fucking hell mount." I whisper into his ear before pressing kisses all up his neck. "fuck" he grunted out.

I disconnected my lips from his neck and looked him dead in the eye "can we spare 5 minutes , my love." He whispered the my love in my ear and butterfly's shot through my body. i nodded while biting my lip and he threw me gently onto his bed , I took my top of so I was only in my bra and short shorts. "so sexy." He murmured and I giggled. I straddled him and he gripped my ass , a moan slipped out my mouth.

Our lips collided and it got steamy real quick. I asked for entrance and he let me in, our tounges were moving in sync with each other and it felt good, it felt right. A few moans gaped from one another mouths aswell. I really didn't want to stop but we knew if we were in here to long someone would walk in. So I pulled away.

"Mason you look so sexy with wet hair and just in your boxers." he really did. "you just genuinely are the most gorgeous, hottest, dreamy person I've ever met in my life kamryn." I blushed.

"We best get moving to your room grealish, maybe we can continue some of this , later." I nodded and unwillingly took myself off the top of him, put my top back on and fixed my hair that Mason had messed up due to uncontrollably running his hands through it.

Mason kept his boxers on but wrapped a blanket round his body, with that we closed his room door and entered my room.

"mase where were you bro?" bukayo asked. "Taking a shower if you couldn't tell dumb ass , Kamryn rushed me so my hair is still soaking!"

"right you two get sat down, kam put on season 2!" Jude is so addictive to this show it's concerning. "Okay okay, but remember once we finish this season you all have to go to bed for tomorrow." I reminded them and I stuck on the first episode.

The first episode of season 2 is so sad.. spoiler susannah passed away and we were all in tears, even Mason was in tears. She passed of cancer and it separated the whole group. This scene hits hard everytime, my aunt died of cancer a few years ago and it's one of the most heartbreaking things in the world.

Half way though the episode I felt mase rubbing my thigh, it made me feel safe and comfortable.

We finshed the first 5 episodes of season 2 and decided it was time for all the boys to go to be as they had a big game tomorrow, I say big, it's a friendly but still.

"Bye guys see you on the bus tomorrow!" All the boys left my room, except Mason. "Do I have to leave ?" He begged to stay in my room but I knew he shouldn't "no Mason you should get to bed , and I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" I kissed his forehead. He nodded then left.