chapter 8🤍

When me and mase got out to the grounds , we were the last ones outside so we all got stares as if 'what were you two up to'

"About time lovebirds!" Walker shouted and everyone laughed except jack, he was giving me the death stare. "Shut up yous we were just putting the weights back." Mason said firmly and they all believed him, it's not like he was lying , it was the truth. Jack still looked fucking raging.

"He's not lying that's what we were doing stop assuming things!" I said to them and they all giggled , once again everyone but Jack.

Phil bumped Jack and whispered in his ear probably something like "lighten up a bit mate" or "mate why do you care about your sister and ur mate" I sent Phil and thankful smile which he returned back.

"Okay boys that's it for training today! We aren't going out for diner the first few nights so you guys can do whatever , no limits but preferably stay inside the grounds!" Southgate announced and all the boys left , when mase was leaving he pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear "I'll see you later kam" I smiled and blushed and he smirked, as always , then he walked away with the boys.

As I was about to turn around to go see Maddison someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see my big brother.

"What's with you and Mason , I'm not dumb. Coming in last together in the training grounds, come on Kamryn!" He shouted in my face so I gave him it back " JACK SERIOUSLY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU , FIRST OF ALL WHY WOULD YOU CARE IF I DID HAVE A THING WITH HIM LIKE YES HES YOUR MATE BUT ITS NOT YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND ALSO WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING." I screamed at him. I think everyone inside the building heard but I didn't care, jacks pissing me off.

"okay whatever kamryn, IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO CARE FOR YOU , I WONT , DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH MASON IM JUST TRYING TO CARE FOR YOU BUT IF YOU DONT WANT THAT THEN I COULDNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, HONESTLY YOUR FUCKING BITCH!." He screamed right in my face leaving me in tears, almost as soon as he said all that shit he regretted it. I knew he did but it was too late to take it back. "Kamryn I'm sorry please don't cry." He tried to pull me into a hug but I pulled away and without saying a word went inside.

When I went inside everyone was staring either outside or at me crying , they were all watching watching our argument. To be fair , you couldn't miss the screaming match we just had. I had tears streaming down my face and I didn't know where to go until I seen Maddison and I ran right into her arms and sobbed.

Me and Maddison hugged in the hall , basically infront of everyone for another few minutes until I let go to look outside and seen jack with his head in his hands and he was angrily screaming into them.

Maddison noticed I was looking and she helped me get away from this situation "hey let's go to your room babe yeah?" I nodded and before I turned to go to my room I got glimpse of Masons worried eyes. I mouthed to him that I was okay and then smiled weakly before leaving with Maddison.

"Kamryn I know he's your brother but he's being a dick, everyone heard the argument and felt awful for you, the way he shouted at you was disgusting." She said comforting me on my bed and it's kind of did. "I just don't understand him , if me and Mason did have a thing , why does he care. I get that he's his mate but like does it affect him. What a dickhead." I said slightly giggling.

Me and mads laughed for a while until she had to head home. I gave her a hug and thanked her for helping me.

I don't have anything to do now. No point in still being upset over my dick head brother so I made my way down to the lounge area.

On the lounge I seen Jude , Pickford , Trent , marcus and mase

On the lounge I seen Jude , Pickford , Trent , marcus and mase. Mason was sitting on the far left , when he got glimpse of me he gave me cute smile and I shot him one back.

"Hi Kamryn come sit!" Trent said happily and I gladly excepted. " I snuck myself in between Jude and Mason but made sure I was closer to mase than Jude. "How are you Kamryn?" Marcus asked me and I decided to answer truthfully because if I lied about it I knew my true feelings about the situation would eventually come out. "Pissed at jack, what a dick! Has the audacity to shout and me over his mate! Because he thinks me and mase have a thing and like even if we did or do why THE FUCK DOES HE CARE." I shouted not realising tears were streaming down my face. "Come here." Mason said softly offering me a hug , I nodded gladly and he pulled me in so my head was resting on his chest. I let out all my sobs on Mason, who was stroking my hair trying to make me feel better and he really did. Eventually I felt my eyes shutting and I fell asleep.

masons pov :
I felt awful for kamryn. I was so annoyed at how Jack had spoke to her , he was being awful. I sat stroking her hair , trying to comfort her. She had her head buried in my chest letting out quiet sobs until eventually they stopped. "she fell asleep on you bro" Jude told me and I looked down to see her sweet face sleeping. She looked so at peace sleeping and it made me smile. I was still stroking her hair and I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Yous are so cute, like all jokes aside mate you like her don't you?" Pickford asked me . "Keep it between us bro, yeh I do fancy the shit out of her and I care about her a lot." I admitted. Jude, Trent , Marcus and Jordan went "oooooo" jokingly and I laughed. "You can tell she feels that way towards you too mase, when it's right it's right it will happen." Trent assured me and I smiled.

For the next few hours me and the boys chilled on the sofa , Kamryn was still sleeping on my chest and I was somehow still stroking her hair, even though my hands were a bit sore I didn't care. She seemed so comfortable just lying on me but eventually I got really sleepy and decided it was best for us all to go to our actual beds.