chapter 31🤍

after a whole week in Ibiza we all decided it was to warm, and that tonight would be our last day and we'd travel back tomorrow morning.

Mase is now fully healed and we've had to much fun the past week, I'll give you a recap.

We've been jet skiing, dolphin riding, clubbing and even skinny dipping which you can imagine was very fun.

We all got drunk, so drunk I can't even remember what happened at the beach club after 10.

Since the beach was fairly close to our villa we spent quite a lot of time on the beach. The boys and us girls would kick a ball about and have a laugh, we'd all run into the ocean fully clothed and one day Mason pushed me into the ocean which resulted in a huge water war between him and i.

I find it crazy how addicted I am to Mason, and only in such a short amount of time. I've only known him over a month and I'm already in love with him, and he is the thing I need in my life. My soulmate.

It's weird how the first time I ever talked to him was at Declan's party. The first time I made eye contact with him I could never have guessed we'd end up here. In Ibiza as boyfriend and girlfriend. As us.

And what are we doing for our last day? Well we chose to have a day in the villa / by the pool and later tonight we're going to go to a fancy restaurant with steak and expensive shit.

Me and Mason bobbed about the pool , while others (the girls and jack) were tanning , jumping into the pool and cannonballing which got my hair SOAKED (declan 🙄) I think he is just salty I took his hubby off him.

"Sorry babes!" Mason shouted as he blew a kiss to his childhood best friend. Me and mase laughed right in his face and he could help but laugh aswell. "Fuck youssss" he moaned.

Declan finally decided to stop soaking us with big splashes and instead found himself with all the other boys playing football tennis or whatever that is.

I looked back to see my favourite light hazel eyes. "Soo.." I said to him and he smiled scooping me up by my ass, no one could see since we were in the water. "I love you grealish, and I know you know that but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He cheekily smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too Mason, you've changed my life and how I see it in so many ways, you're like a drug I'm just addicted to mount, better than a drug." I whispered the last part then smiled. "It's that so grealish" he grinned mischievously and I giggled.

"Mhm" I told him biting my lip before pulling him under the water so I could kiss the shit out of him underwater. I started my placing small but sharp kisses quickly down his neck and he done the same before returning to the surface.

"Now that was attractive," he said to me pulling me in by the waist. "I liked that." I said under my breath and we made eye contact sending butterflies right through me. I could stay in this moment forever. I was about to kiss him when we were rudely interrupted.

My brother. "Are you guys gonna let us come in the pool?" He sarcastically joked and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off jack," I laughed splashing him with water causing everyone to laugh.

"Nah but for real we all have to get ready for diner be ready in 1 hour?" He asked everyone and we all agreed for an hour (8 o'clock)

——————————-

next chapter is the last!!!!!!
(But please leave a comment if you'd like a second book)
Also my book after this will be about Harry Lewis (w2s) ❤️❤️